Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Galactic Gladiators Trailer feedback

Hey guys,

we have been working for 6 months on this project in our spare time...we want to make a really good trailer...in the current status there is still alot of room for improvement. But it would be nice to have some outsider feedback on it to...because its hard to be rational about your own work at times :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8G0LtpX0ro

also more info about the project can be found on the youtube video.

Replies

• Misciagno3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Misciagno3d polycounter lvl 4
    I think the scene should look a bit more busy @0:31 maybe more ships floating television screens maybe a camera or something flying around or some type of crowd cheering
  • Xenocide
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for your reply..that is the idea of the concept, but yea, still alot to do! We'll do our best to have that done on our next version!
  • Cheathem
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cheathem polycounter lvl 6
    Your project doesn't really look like it's ready for a trailer, but maybe your doing it for practice or something? I like the cinematics and voice acting/ sound design, but the art and game play doesn't stand up to the rest in my opinion.

Keep working on the art and game play, and im sure your going to have a really cool project and a way better trailer because of it. Looking forward to future updates!