Home Technical Talk

Nightshade UV Editor issue

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
KristaW polycounter lvl 9
Hey Guys, thought I would check to see if anyone had an answer to this since google is falling short. At work I downloaded the Nightshade editor for uv unwrapping and it works like a charm so I thought I would download it for home. Unfortunately this happened

cimk.jpg

So I figured I would go back to the regular UV editor but now that editor is having the same problem :C

7b0u.jpg

Has this happened to anyone else or is there any thoughts as to what happened? This is an example of what the script editor says when I open either script editor.

fs1k.jpg

Replies

• passerby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    passerby polycounter lvl 12
    Just redownload it and reinstall the icons, it is giveing that error since the icons for it are missing or in the wrong spot.
  • KristaW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey bumping this.

So I gave up trying to have night shade at home because I thought it might be my computer...

Kept using it at work because it's really useful for what I need to do . Then I had computer issues at work and now I have a new build with a freshly installed Maya 2012. Today I decided to download Nightshade Editor again and I got a similar issue at work.

Anyone else dealing with this? I get that I can get rid of Nightshade Editor but like I said I would love to use it so any helpful suggestions would be awesome :)
    Capture.jpg
  • KristaW
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank god for coworkers. For whatever reason the latest download of the plugin does not have all the icons in its folder. So all I did was have my coworker email me the missing ones because she has a working Nightshade editor. But the developer might want to check why the plugin is downloading with missing icons...?