Home Dota 2

Blender or zbrush

new pretty new to this sort of stuff but I'm good at using blender but when I try to sculpt with blender my shit box computer starts to lag out :poly127: does any know if zbrush runs faster then blender does or if there's some when you make blender run a bit better thanks.:poly121:

Replies

• Bigpet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    new pretty new to this sort of stuff but I'm good at using blender but when I try to sculpt with blender my shit box computer starts to lag out :poly127: does any know if zbrush runs faster then blender does or if there's some when you make blender run a bit better thanks.:poly121:

We would need to know what the limiting factor in your PC is, is it memory, CPU or GPU? But generally ZBrush can make sculpting on lower end setups a little more bearable.

As for performance in Blender, dyntopo sculpting with "collapse short edges" should make initial rought sculpting a lot more performant.
  • jamesman5000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'd think the whole thing pretty limited, to be honest I'm over due to get a new computer it's about 6-7 years old :/

but thank I'l for the help try using the collapse short edges when I'm sculpting hopefully it will help and start to learn zbrush better thanks again