Home Dota 2

CNY 2014 New CM SET

hello everyone ! im pretty new here and i have some idea about cm new set for CNY2014. i need someone to help me to model and texture it.

here is the concept done by asonklegendary . ideas by me

P.D: the hair we think should be use black hair. so the gold one at right are outdatedCry7stal_Maiden_CNY3.png

Replies

• Spudnik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik polycounter lvl 11
    Ah, so you're the ideas man. Don't take it personally, but that is a pretty useless member of the team. Usually the concept artist creates a 2D concept of the set and the modeller makes it. Or both those people are the same person. Or the concept artist is involved in the textures and the modeler gives input on the design. But throwing a 3rd person into the mix that's just the ideas guy is usually pretty superfluous. 90% of the work is turning the idea into something usable and concrete which is the job of the concept artist/3D artist.

Again, not saying that to personally offend you, just stating how this works in 99/100 cases.
  • HeadCrabD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik wrote: »
    Ah, so you're the ideas man. Don't take it personally, but that is a pretty useless member of the team. Usually the concept artist creates a 2D concept of the set and the modeller makes it. Or both those people are the same person. Or the concept artist is involved in the textures and the modeler gives input on the design. But throwing a 3rd person into the mix that's just the ideas guy is usually pretty superfluous. 90% of the work is turning the idea into something usable and concrete which is the job of the concept artist/3D artist.

Again, not saying that to personally offend you, just stating how this works in 99/100 cases.

okay. thanks for the tip :P