Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Futuristic Sports/Arena Character :D

Ave
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Ave polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys.

I've been working on a few characters for an indie pitch that we'll be attempting to kickstart soon, decided to share one. I wont spoil anything major but the basic gist of the game is its a futuristic sports team vs team deal, drawing on elements from Valve's Ricochet, Bombing Run from UT, and the disc/ball games from Tron and various sports.

This is the female character in blue (all characters are tintable). One of the cooler character features is the ability to program visual 'LED' emotes for the helmet within the game, i got the idea from daft punk and the programmers/designers on the project were cool enough to implement it. You can bind emotes to keys, similar to those in counter strike or tribes. We're still working out how to implement it in the kickstarter demo...maybe we'll give donators their own exclusive emotes, or maybe give people the tools to make their own. If you have opinions, lay them on me :)

Anyway, here it is, will have some nicer renders up later when everything is rigged and completely finished/polished. Crits very welcome. Thanks guys <3

Specs:
22k Tri's (Head, helmet, body, misc objects)
2048 body (Dif, norm, spec, gloss, emissive)
1024 head

High Poly
Render.jpg

Full body
derp3.jpg

Body w/ face
derp2.jpg

Replies