Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Bezz

HI everyone!
I am really REALLY scared to post anything to such a big and great forum as this one!
All my previous attempts to become a member of any CG forum community failed since I'm not very good at web interaction. I usually keep quiet for I don't think I'm smart enough to tell anyone things and don't praise others works because others already did it. I'm such a lurker, I know :(
But I try once more here)

So, lets talk business))
Here I am with my big project (for me of course), including designing, modeling, texturing, rigging and presenting the set of two current-gen game models (one playable character and one hostile NPC) during in-game interaction.
I plan this should be an attack or a moment before attacking NPC from behind.
The setting: future. firearms and futuristic weapons coexist. The world is a distant colony. Any kind of a new frontier or wild west.
The possible game is stealth action. The protagonist is a kind of a trained professional who is sent to eliminate some dangerous target. His vessel is being shot and crashed in the middle of the enemy territory so he has to fight his way out. This is the first level and the player doesn't have many devices at his disposal.
Enemy is first tough guy who is better be avoided to confront directly.

But of course none of these will be visible at final shot)) that's just for me to keep everything organaized.
The final piece is: base showing piece of environment and two figures in the middle of interaction.

About requirements: protagonist has the limit of 25 k of tris. Enemy – 16-20k (I'm still not sure).

I honestly suck at drawing and designing so it takes ages for me to think and draw everything through.
Right now I drew a couple of weapons that may or may not be used inside of this project (anyway I gonna model them later) and a concept for the bad guy although I'm not sure about exact details)
versions.jpg
comb.jpg

Replies