Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Iyo

Iyo
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Iyo polycounter lvl 6
Whats up guys, my name is Ian. Like everyone else, Ive been a long time lurker, but have been too afraid to post my work after looking at the amazing pieces that rise out of this awesome community. I decided I would start today, so I can really see my improvement.

Here is a small environment piece Ive been working on for about a day and a half.

first+composite.jpg
first+composite.jpg

Replies

• Iyo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Iyo polycounter lvl 6
    Long time no post, so ill just post what I dumped on the pimping thread. I have a whole bunch of things lined up in my folders when the winter break roles around. But ill drop this texturing work I did for school.

514_large.jpg
  • Iyo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Iyo polycounter lvl 6
  • Iyo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Iyo polycounter lvl 6
    Hey guys, I thought I would post an update on the project. These assets were created for a student title called Evac. Evac is a first person puzzle platformer from the school that made Nitronic Rush, Perspective, and Narbacular Drop(the Portal precursor). The game is made from the ground up using C++ to write our engine, physics, and graphics. We had two semesters to work on it. I was the Lead artist on the project, and did the majority of the assets.

I'm proud to say we have finally uploaded our first gameplay reveal trailer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKwb-IMAM6s"]Evac![/ame]

Tell me what you guys think, I would love to hear your feedback!

The game moves pretty fast, so make sure you full screen, and go HD.