Home Digital Sketchbooks

SketchBook: Khaja

Hi everyone. So yeh welcome to my sketchbook. I'm a 3rd year student studying computer games design at Staffordshire university in the UK. I'm a fan of hard surface modelling and sketching out concept work. Any critiques and reviews are welcome. I'm always looking to improve.

Replies

• Khaja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So first stuff to go up on here. This is part of my Advanced Modelling for Portfolio module. This is a reimagining of a fighting stage. Hell's Foundry From one of the Mortal Kombat games. Rendered in 3ds Max using Mental Ray and lots and lots of lights. Critique welcome. I think i could have put some of the assets into zbrush to sculpt some higher level detail in. Also the Transluicent parts on the floor will be turned into an grill texture and alpha'd with lava underneath. (yeh this foundry doesn't make much sense hehe)MidLITCLAYRender.jpg
  • Khaja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So my housemate and I were having a conversation on you could properly use bodies once they were dead. One idea was to hollow out your skull (aka remove the brains XD) and use it as a flower pot hehe. This is the result of that and my sudden bursts of creativity that always start at around 11. Wish they'd come earlier i wanna get to sleep at a normal time dammit XD. As always crits and comments are welcome. (also the tree makes it look huge aha)

skullpotcopy.jpg
  • Khaja
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So it's remembrance sunday here in the UK. The day that we remember all those that died so that we may have lived in the life we live now.
    poppycopy.jpg
    All Hail the Victorious Dead! I'll do some 3d sooooonnn aha