Title :

Forsaken

Style :

-Single Player
-3D Hack and Slash/Adventure
-Third-person view.
-Linear Game-play

The Story:

You are an out-cast Master Samurai with exceptional skill. Born to be the Leader of a destroyed Empire, but Exiled by the Supreme Guardians of the Emperors Shine for Misconduct. You alone have traveled the devastated lands in search of rest and peace, but to no avail you have fallen to wayside as fate pulls you back into the very world you are trying to escape from. Armed with just a Katana, Kage (You) Must fight his way back into Honor and relinquish the title " Forsaken. "

About me and the Team:

Hello, My name is Malykai and I Created this post for the Forums and I am in efforts of making a game (already in-progress) and I would like the aid of any (regardless of Skill) to help me complete this project. It is Open Concept game, meaning you are able to add you input and ideas into the game to shape its outcome. So the G.D.D. I have, but will change as we Create more and more. With this project the goal is to get a finished title under your belt while adding and improving your skills. I want members to be able to go outside the box and really add their input and style to the game. Our plan of attack is to make it, package it, launch it so all can play a beta version of the game. Once completed from there you can branch out or stay with the team and with your newly gained experience, build a bigger and better game. Thanks for your time and you can reach me at the following:

Email: CreativeMyndzStudio@Gmail.com
or by PM here on the UDK Forum

Who we need and have :

We need the following:
3D Modelers/ Animators/2D Concept Artists/Sound Engineers/Programmers.
I want this Team to be full of Newbies so that the hunger to create, drives us (but this does not exclude the well knowledged ).

2D Concept Artist 3/4
3d Modelers 3/4
Rigging Artist 2/2
Animators 2/3
Programmers 4/4
Level Designers 2/3
Sound engineers 2/2
Writer 1/2

Payout :

If and when the project gets funded, everyone will receive a equal split.(If Kick-started this payout will obviously be after rewards.)
Payout will be distributed at the end of that process.

Why have interest in us:

Well to be quite frank is because we have interest in you. This is not just a team where everyone grinds and works by just submitting their already known talents, but we aim to increase your arsenal by teaching what we know about the other roles associated with Game Dev. We are dedicated and passionate about the work we do and we only ask the same of you.

A G.D.D. (Game Design Document) is available upon request. This will be an equally split Royalty project. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. If you still have questions or need WIP's please send inquiry to email address mentioned above.

Important things to know:

-We know this is not a AAA Title. We are fine with that and we are aiming to keep it simple so that it CAN be finished.
-This is a beginners project with members having decent amount of skills
-This project will most likely not make you rich.
-This project will not be paid upfront for any service(s) rendered.
-Project will be using UDK engine.

Will be posting more on you tube weekly as we progress.
Please click below for more.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xardyonz?feature=mhee

P.S. If this recruitment can be made any better please feel free to let me know as this is my first real try at doing this.

Replies