Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Some Guild Wars 2 Character & Creature works

Hi everyone,

I've been working in the game industry for one year and a half. Now the game has shipped, I'd like to share some of the work I did with you. :-)

796_max.jpg
This is a light human female light armor called Profane. Our character lead Aaron Cober created the face and body.
Hair is created by Youngji Lee. I modeled and textured the armor.

367_max.jpg
This is another light female armor.
The concept is done by Hyojin Ahn. Face is created by Aaron Coberly and hair is made by Danny Yeo. I modeled and textured the armor.

533_max.jpg
This is the male version of the Profane armor.
Face and hair are created by Aaron Coberly. I re-concept the armor based on the Guild Wars 1 version, modeled and textured the armor.

099_max.jpg
This is a remake of the Dwarf from Guild Wars 1.
everything is on a 1k texture map.
It has been made into a stone statue so it won't look like this in the game.

285_max.jpg
An early project that I made shortly after I started working on Guild Wars 2. Kekai Kotaki did the concept.

Everything including face, body and hair is on a 1k texture map.
All the screenshots are captured within ArenaNet's proprietary Assets viewing tool.

I'm very excited about the launching of Guild Wars 2 and hopefully everyone will have fun playing it! :-)

Updated with some more screenshots of highpoly model
023_max.jpg
627_max.jpg
213_large.jpg
616_max.jpg
Here is a zbrush bpr render of an creature that I made for Guild Wars 2. Concept design was done by Kekai Kotaki.
075_max.jpg
Another creature that I made for Guild Wars 2. Concept design was done by Kekai Kotaki.

Replies