Home General Discussion

PAX 2012 Meetup

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
mospheric polycounter lvl 11
Haven't seen any threads yet, but are there enough of us going to warrant a meet-up? I only know of a handful of people going. Perhaps we can organize something (or at least a time and place) :D

Looking forward to seeing anyone there! I'll be around for PAX Dev and Prime.

Replies

• Karmageddon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Karmageddon polycounter lvl 7
    I'd be interested in a meetup. I'd suggest someplace at least a few blocks away to dodge the crowdy-er areas though. I went to Dev last year, I'd be interested in hearing how it's progressed. Last year the hotel tried to charge PAX $10,000 for serving coffee ikidyounot. So they handed out $10 Starbux gift cards instead, it was pretty funny.
  • tehrobster2
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tehrobster2 polycounter lvl 11
    I'd be interested as well! Umm We could have a meet up in the bay around the first starbucks area, if that isn't to far for you guys ?
  • mospheric
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mospheric polycounter lvl 11
    I'm actually staying at the Sheraton, hoping that Dev was going to be there this year. I guess the coffee situation may have been a reason why they moved it to the Westin.

tehrobster2 - Not really sure where that is. Anything around the Convention Center would work for me. Excited to talk with other artists :D
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    Most likely can't because I volunteer at it. I barely have time to swoop through the convention center on Sunday.

However, if you want to say hi, I work the PC Freeplay area. Ask for Drew (the other one), or my handle here.
  • Tigerfeet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'll be going to PAX this year and would love to meet any other polycounters that are there! I've never been to Seattle before so... directions would be ever-appreciated.