Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Requesting links to Refrences for Prop/vehicle/enviornment Modeling

Drazil
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Drazil polycounter lvl 6
Hello Everyone,

I am new to polycount and This is my very first post over here. I am looking for refrence material for 3D modeling Mostly Hard Surface stuff vechiles/props/environments etc as I find it hard to search for appropriate refernces for modeling along with concepts for sculting in Z Brush i.e. environments/weapons etc . So I was hoping that the members aka Artists :) of this forum would help me in my endeavour to make a good collection of refernces, links,blogs etc for me and everyone out there who are also facing a hard time in finding and thn choosing good refernces form the Web.
Requesting polycount members to help me in this as I have high hopes from them on seeing how great this website for helping Game Artists out there.

*Note: Looking for clean good concept refrences which from games like e.g the gears of war series,the uncharted series,God of war series,killzone etc . Just an example of what I have in mind as a benchmark of the sort of refrences I am looking for , they definately could be not at all of any games, could be concept sheet for movie environments,real,artistic,Industrial designs etc idk, but clean and readable in form,depth etc for modeling .

Looking forward to seeing great refrences and links to websites featuring concept art for 3D modeling and all.

To start of http://conceptships.blogspot.com/ a great place to find concept art work but always in doubts whether I could model em or not due to lack of detail,not enough views or sometime just too Complicated.

Thank you all and I do apologize for any mistakes if any in my post.

Replies