Home General Discussion

2 IPS monitors, $300 - 22 hour sale

ngon master
Offline / Send Message
ZacD ngon master
http://tech.woot.com/offers/hp-dual-monitor-stand-bundle

2 22in HP IPS monitors and a stand for $300, not a bad deal.

EDIT SOLD OUT.

Replies

• Racer445
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Racer445 polycounter lvl 12
    just to note, these are using the LG LM215WF2-SLB1 panel which is NOT S-IPS as listed, but actually e-IPS and uses 6-bit + AFRC as expected from the price point. they also don't come with individual stands, just the dual mount.

shouldn't matter unless you're a crazy person like me. great step up from trashy TN displays though at a great price--they won't last long folks!
  • praetus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    From the product description.
    We just mean you'll have a sweet battlestation worthy of the greatest honor you can bestow upon a gaming PC. That Train Simulator never looked so damn good.
    hahahahaha. Touche.
  • R3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    R3D interpolator
    damn looks like i missed the sale D:
  • AlecMoody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlecMoody ngon master
    If anyone is looking for a good deal on new monitors there are some nice 27" ips displays coming out of korea for ~$300
  • R3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    R3D interpolator
    AlecMoody wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for a good deal on new monitors there are some nice 27" ips displays coming out of korea for ~$300
    resolution ?
  • Bigjohn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bigjohn polycounter lvl 11
    wow already sold out. Too bad, I've been looking to get a couple of IPS monitors. Never really know which ones to get.
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Ryswick wrote: »
    resolution ?

Crossover 27Q LED-P 2560x1440p IPS, search for them on ebay.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD wrote: »
    Crossover 27Q LED-P 2560x1440p IPS, search for them on ebay.

Yeah and shipping from Korea is actually very good, I ordered some expensive camera gear from Korea a few weeks ago, on like a Thursday evening, and it was here the following Monday, Fedex with tracking etc. Also eBay has a really, really good buyer protection policy(claims will favor the buyer 99.999%) so there is very little risk in it. If I was in the market for a new screen I would pick up one or two of these.

- Just putting that out there before someone jumps in and says "EBAY, YOU'RE GONNA GET RIPPED OFF IT YOU BUY SOMETHING ON EBAY!!!!"
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    If I wasn't moving I'd pick up one, even though I don't need another monitor. I just hope there is an official line of those ips monitors for $400 in the next year.
  • Bigjohn
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bigjohn polycounter lvl 11
    Is this the ebay one? Looks pretty decent to me, but I don't know shit about this stuff. For $300 looks like a great candidate.

Edit:
    Also, what's up with that warning about the GPU you have? You need a specific type of GPU or something to use the monitor? what's the deal with that?
  • Pancakes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pancakes polycounter lvl 10
    you could probably watch so much pr0n on that thing...i mean, do so much graphic design and trains simulation!

giggity
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Bigjohn wrote: »
    Is this the ebay one? Looks pretty decent to me, but I don't know shit about this stuff. For $300 looks like a great candidate.

Edit:
    Also, what's up with that warning about the GPU you have? You need a specific type of GPU or something to use the monitor? what's the deal with that?

Your GPU needs to support the resolution and needs a dvi port. Its extreme in terms of requirements, its just a heads up.
  • uncle
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aaaand it's sold out. I guess not shippable to UE anyway.