Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Pirate Plunder / Pirate Plunder Free [iPhone Game]

Hey guys,

It has been a very long time since I posted in these forums but I do still lurk : ). I haven't been doing any 3D work lately because I've been learning how to program and working on my first solo iPhone game. I finally released and I thought you guys might want to check it out. Details Below!

Here's a few images, click the video link to see it in action!
Upload1.jpg

Upload4.jpg

Upload3.jpg

Upload2.jpg

Description:

Pirate Plunder is centered around a new “Connect The Dots” gameplay mechanic. Captain Blackjack is a forgetful pirate. He lost his treasure and needs your help to find it. Drop barrels into the ocean to connect the Captain to his treasure chests. Use TNT barrels to blast your way through obstacles and uncover buried treasure! Captain Blackjack will reward you with a "Jem" for beating each level plus extra "Jems" for each barrel you have left over. There are 12 levels in the free version and 72 levels in the $0.99 version. The "Jems" rewarded in each level are used to unlock the next set of levels. It's appropriate for all ages and can get pretty challenging if you're trying to get a "3 Jem" score in each level. It's really fun so check it out!

Link to the Game Trailer:
Pirate Plunder iOS Game Trailer - YouTube

Link to the full game:

App Store - Pirate Plunder

Link to the free version:
App Store - Pirate Plunder Free

I just released an update so I have promo codes available. send me a PM if you want one. If you download it and decide to give it a review on the app store, be honest! Any feed back helps! If you run into any bugs just post about them right here.

Replies

• tbaugher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Heys guys,
    Just a small update to let you know that I'm running a contest for Pirate Plunder Free on Touch Arcade. I'm giving away 15 $10 iTunes Giftcards. All you have to do to enter to win is download the free version and review it then email me with the details. 1 star or 5 it doesn't matter it ends tonight so be quick if you want to join in! Here's a link to the actual forum with all the specifics bit.ly/LS92pO