Home› Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: innervision961

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd reserve me one of these shiny sketchbook threads. Hopefully some of you talented guys will look my work over and help me out (especially in digital sculpting and painting). Hope to see some comments and crits, take care!

Sketch numero uno is just a quickie, compliments of Illustrators calligraphic brushes and some new music I happen to enjoy... hope you like it too!

scobskulllowjy8.th.jpg

Next on the list is a fish for a kiddo's book I wanted to do for my son, or better yet, a re-imagining of a book my wife and I love, and hope he does too.

artyteaserez3.th.jpg

Just more random fun... I am really unhappy with my painting skills, I can sketch out some really great stuff really fast, then trying to paint it seems to pull it all apart. In the end it ends up looking a little amatureish. PLEASE HELP! :)

deadendof1.th.jpg

I'll end this post with that, so as not to make it to long... Up next is my digi sculpt endeavors, this is another area that I really need help with. In fact, its the whole reason I joined the forums! See you soon.

Replies