Home General Discussion

Year ago I burned myself WARNING: Graphic video inside.

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
Some of you might remember I caused an apartment fire back in Vancouver this time last year. We lost the apartment and I received 3rd degree burns on my hand and arm. Gail, my wife, was OK as were our cats.

Long story short, I'm convinced it was a blessing in disguise. In a year since then, we now both live in our home town of Toronto, ON., have dream jobs, bought a new car, are ready to own a house and our first child is due in March.

You guys were pretty amazing with encouragement and well wishes so I wanted to say thanks. I went back on Facebook Timeline and checked out comments a lot of you made around that time and I swear someone was cutting onions when I was reading it.

So - thanks guys. Greatest community ever.

BONUS ROUND
NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART

I don't think I've ever shared this video with anyone outside of people I had shown it to from my phone. So here now is the video of my skin being removed. I was on a ton of drugs and cannot believe I was able to film this. I don't remember filming it in its entirety. A lot of game artists make sick, disgusting mutations, zombies, and so on so I figured at least one of you might find this interesting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLHYFAb6LE"]NOT WORK SAFE[/ame]

Replies