Home General Discussion

Trackmania

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
We have a bunch of TM Nations here at the office, which I've been playing for the last few weeks and loving it. Wanting more I decided to buy TM United last night and I have to say... this is looks to be one of my top-10 games ever.

Custom track sets (Stadium, Snow, Bay Side.. I think theres 10 in total) and each set with its own set pieces and car types.

You can import your own car models - which there's a huge community for.

What I like the most, however, is the market system within the game. You earn a certain amount of credits a day that can be used to 'purchase' other user maps. You can also earn credits by creating maps and having other people buy them.

Creating maps is, at times, more fun than actually playing the game. The editor uses pre-fabricated pieces that you piece together in a multi-level environment to make your crazy tracks... it seems asthough the developers left nothing out of the editor - they probably use it to make the official maps for the game.

It's worth checking out if you haven't already http://www.trackmaniaunited.com/

If you have - do you still play? I wanna hook up on a Polycount server and race about for awhile.

Replies