You can see the more shot

Enjoy !
C&C welcome

Replies

• warby
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    warby polycounter lvl 18
    in the description it says its the "vision" engine apperently it has come a long way since i used it !

that boss has way too much health ^^

how many are working on this ? id find this very impressive for a 1-3 people homebrew effort ! if this is a commercial project with a big team though id have to say you still have a long way to go to be able to compete !
  • DDuckworth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DDuckworth polycounter lvl 6
    Holy crap I can't begin to explain how fun that game looks! Can I work on this or even more importantly PLAYTEST THIS!? :D

It was pretty funny when the thing jumped on the guy and he tried using a shield to block the entire bosses body!

One question that I couldn't tell, does it actually make a difference on the boss where you shoot his body?
  • thatanimator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thatanimator polycounter lvl 6
    so, its like monster hunter but for western audiences? :)
    cool! :D
  • JasonChoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JasonChoi polycounter lvl 15
    Hi Guys! Thanks for your comments.
    Our team just 20 people part of a company.
    One question that I couldn't tell, does it actually make a difference on the boss where you shoot his body? ( his a side arms and the eye, is that correct answer from your question? )
    The shootgun damage more pwerful, we gonna make a laser of Human, I will do make a FX,too) with particle normal map sequence, a transparency shader)
  • yiannisk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yiannisk polycounter lvl 14
    Vision engine is a very good engine. they have done a lot of work! Arcania was made with it and it has some really sweet features.

Hey Jason it looks great i would love to play this one! and the FX you made look very good! I couldn't help but notice though how the standard smoke plumes were looking.
    Maybe not finished yet?
  • JasonChoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Yiannisk, The fork particles intergration was problem in Trinigy engine.
    the alpha blending more tough when export to vision engine. But they will be fix it soon

Thanks and Happy New year!
  • TortillaChips
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TortillaChips polycounter lvl 10
    IT definately looks fun to play, effects seem good. Did you guys do the music yourselves?
  • JasonChoi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nope, Our composer made it without BG music. The sound was not good quality,because
    our test player PC was not good hardware audio system.
    Thanks for your comments