Home General Discussion

North Korea declares "sacred war" on U.S.

Replies

• bbob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    "These people"?

Just because believe something thats different than the official story, does not make you free thinkers, especially not when its justified with bullshit to such a staggering degree. Have you done some research yourself, besides just listening to some assholes like Alex Jones or Korey Rowe? Have you at least looked into detail of both explanations? I'm guessing not.
  • bluekangaroo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bluekangaroo polycounter lvl 13
    Believe me Ive read a lot of shit, and heard plenty from both sides
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ghost-d polycounter lvl 17
    Excuse me, I knew that it was all bullshit before I heard about Alex Jones and I don´t have an idea who´s Korey Rowe. I don´t need anyone to tell me what to think. Not government, not anyone else. I watch news, listen to what the assholes say and think about what they say as a normal person would do. I´m the one creating my own opinion. But when you´re already here... then YOU. You tell me why the government won´t show a camera file with an airplane crashing into pentagon. It´s still this one question. WHY? Why? they don´t have cameras around that area? Try pissing on the street in there and you´ll see how much evidence there will be to support the ticket. But when it comes to an Airplane crashing on Pentagon, I don´t know for some reason the cameras just looked the other way or what..? Maybe they´re in it too. It´s not the government! It´s the cameras! They failed on purpose just to make us think it was a conspiracy. Smart move, taliban. Smart move. Really made me think that there´s something wrong with your government at first, but now I see it.
    It´s "War of the worlds" once again. They tell you there are aliens and you´ll see them. It´s just sad, sad that so many people will die (I mean civilians in the countries you invade. I couldn´t care less about dead US and NATO soldiers. big machos bullying innocent people and then paying their enemies just so they didn´t have to fight. just yesterday one soldier was killed and one was captured when they "wandered" into enemy territory by accident. funny)
  • bbob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dude, I'm not flooding the boards with this none-sense anymore, feel free to PM me if you want to continue the discussion though..
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Funny. PM? no. let´s stay here. on public. just one quick message. this thread can take one message more. so WHY? Why can´t we see any camera files from that very day around pentagon? I understand that you don´t feel comfortable with this question, but that´s your problem. You´re defending what you can´t defend. You trust the government with your life and lives of your children, so give me the answer. Just so we all knew how well you understand everything that the government does so we could all understand why you trust them. PM... heh.

And anyone who thinks that this is off-topic. No way. Remember the story about the little shepherd? Fist time he called for help because there was supposed to be a wolf. They came and he made fun of them. (Afghanistan). Second time they ran to help him again. he was laughing. (Iraq). And here he calls again (Iran, NKorea) and you´re still ready to make idiots out of yourself. Those villagers in that story were smarter.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    so our government, who couldn't even cover up shooting down Iran Flight 655 by mistake, can fake a disaster on such epic proportion and keep the hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved quiet. Maybe they used government psychics or alien tech from Area 51.
  • Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin polycounter lvl 13
    Wasn't 9/11 9 years ago? Shouldn't people let that go soon? I think there are more important things going on than that really.. Mourn for those who lost their lives and all but, don't see the point in squabbling about who's to blame. Also it's extremely off topic :(
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    so our government, who couldn't even cover up shooting down Iran Flight 655 by mistake, can fake a disaster on such epic proportion and keep the hundreds, if not thousands, of people involved quiet. Maybe they used government psychics or alien tech from Area 51.

How many members do you think mafia has? How do they keep their things in quiet? Same goal, my friend. Or do you think that government lets anybody in just based on an application?

Still doesn´t answer my question regarding the cameras. That´s all I´m asking. If there´s airplane crashing into pentagon, why can´t we see it?
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin wrote: »
    Wasn't 9/11 9 years ago? Shouldn't people let that go soon? I think there are more important things going on than that really.. Mourn for those who lost their lives and all but, don't see the point in squabbling about who's to blame. Also it's extremely off topic :(

Wasn´t WWII many years ago? shouldn´t we forget about the holocaust then? Same argument isn´t it? do you see how stupid it is? and it´s not off-topic. read what I wrote earlier.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    I don't know anything about any Pentagon camera files, but I do have a question for the guys who think it was faked or whatever: Why do you have such a high opinion of the Bush administration's ability to pull this off?

If correct, you're saying that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al needed less than 8 months to put together a massive conspiracy that essentially everyone has swallowed whole. That is one hell of a testament to their genius, if they were able to pull it off. I mean, not only did they have to plan it and execute it, they've had to keep it an absolutely airtight secret for 9 years. Not once has even the lowest peon claimed he was in on it. Mentioning Clinton's sex scandal as you did, think how trivial that was and we still had Linda Tripp leaking the story. Bush and friends haven't had one disgruntled underling, one money-hungry associate or one guilty conscience under them just outright expose them in almost a decade. I can't decide what's more impressive, the plot or the cover-up!

But that question, the one of your confidence in the Bush team's scheming, leads me to another one: If they could pull off such an incredible hoodwink over America, why didn't they fake some WMDs in Iraq while they were at it?

Think about that one for a sec. If we accept the premise that they could pull off the greatest scam in American history, fully under the eye of the American media, why didn't they try to back up their WMD story as well? I mean, it's not like they tried to fake that part and got caught - the Bush administration never once pulled out any alleged Iraqi weapons and claimed they were legit. They simply never once tried to fool us on that one, and it would have be soooo much easier than 9/11. They had an actual war to cover their track ins that one. How easy would it have been to have a CIA team bury a few trailers of bio weapons in the Iraqi desert and then conveniently send an army patrol with an embedded reporter along a week later to uncover it? That has to be orders of magnitude easier than faking a bombing at the Pentagon to coincide with the crash of a stolen airliner, but they didn't even try it.

If the Bush administration were such exceptional masters of evil that they staged the entire 9/11 scenario, an event that I think would be the largest successful public conspiracy in human history, and needed just 8 months to do it, why didn't they follow through to justify their war? Years to plan, a warzone to cover their tracks, and they didn't even try. Don't you find it odd that they'd succeed at the hard part of justifying a war but fail to follow through with the easy part? I can't imagine guys who are so clever as to pull off the 9/11 event not thinking to stash some evidence in Saddam's backyard to seal the deal...
  • Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ghost-d wrote: »
    Wasn´t WWII many years ago? shouldn´t we forget about the holocaust then? Same argument isn´t it? do you see how stupid it is? and it´s not off-topic. read what I wrote earlier.
    Honestly? Yeah. It's affected enough people, why keep it alive? Learn from it, never do it again, but don't keep it alive by bringing it up all the time. You don't see tons of people arguing about the Crusades do you?
    And it is off topic, this has nothing to do with North Korea threatening the US :/
    But whatever, squabble and be mad.
  • jrs100000
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jrs100000 polycounter lvl 8
    How many members do you think mafia has? How do they keep their things in quiet? Same goal, my friend. Or do you think that government lets anybody in just based on an application?

Still doesn´t answer my question regarding the cameras. That´s all I´m asking. If there´s airplane crashing into pentagon, why can´t we see it?

They pretty much do. Apply for the job, they check very carefully to make sure that you havent ever used any evil evil drugs, then as long as you arnt receiving paychecks from the KGB your golden. They swear you to secrecy and everything, but I think the whole Wikileaks thing shows how well that works.

As for the video? They dont care how much you want to see it. Declassing doesnt work like that...so if such a thing exists it will be made public right about the same time they reveal who really killed JFK.
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    lol, wtf does this have to do with N.Korea anymore :P
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    moose, people getting bored.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    jrs100000 wrote: »
    They pretty much do. Apply for the job, they check very carefully to make sure that you havent ever used any evil evil drugs, then as long as you arnt receiving paychecks from the KGB your golden. They swear you to secrecy and everything, but I think the whole Wikileaks thing shows how well that works.

As for the video? They dont care how much you want to see it. Declassing doesnt work like that...so if such a thing exists it will be made public right about the same time they reveal who really killed JFK.

Great point about how weak government security is. It's been this way for decades. Watergate was leaked, and it cost Nixon the presidency. Iran-Contra was leaked, and Reagan dodged the bullet but Oliver North was thrown under the bus. Clinton we've already mentioned. Wikileaks is making those incidents look like small potatoes, what with all the info they've just published. Someone always talks.

I don't think the mafia is any better example of secrecy - those guys roll on each other all the time. Everyone knows John Gotti, right? Head of the Gambino family? He's been on trial four times since 2004, with cases built on testimony from former mobsters.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    conspiracy theorist thinking that somehow the US staged the SK ship sinking in order to go to war with NK. Actually it doesn't seem too implausible now, we did fake the Moon Landing and the Holocaust so 911 would be a piece of cake.
  • bbob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    conspiracy theorist thinking that somehow the US staged the SK ship sinking in order to go to war with NK. Actually it doesn't seem too implausible now, we did fake the Moon Landing and the Holocaust so 911 would be a piece of cake.

XD

haha
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This thread has run it's coarse, time to nuke it from orbit.
  • Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This thread has run it's coarse, time to nuke it from orbit.
    The American government created this thread JUST so they could nuke it from orbit! I SEE IT NOW!
  • Taylor Hood
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I never knew I was the US government...

But yeah, this thread has been on for quite a while.

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    ^ what!!???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OlCnPKr4Q8[/ame]
    Release .......!!.. the Kracken!!
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    jesus guys.

Go to college, take some engineering and math and history and logic classes

This will

A- The engineering and math will make it clear to you why THOSE PEOPLE dont understand your crackpot theories

B- The History will teach you how mistrusting your government should really work, and give you a clear sense of what can and cant be done.

C- The logic will let you feel superior to people on the internet without making so many incongruent arguments

D- The college classes will get you out the house and maybe help you make friends and get laid so a b and c dont matter so much to you.

Anyway i'm gonna go renew my SUPER SECRET ILLUMINATI MAFIA GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE membership. It is a bit on the dl though so i gotta do it in a warehouse will nobody will see me.

I mean, zero sarcasm here, i TOTALLY believe that my government is funding and arming rebels to exacerbate violence against benevolent governments, planning and executing assassinations on individuals they just dont like, deliberately misinforming the public about the economy and the state of violence in the middle east. I believe in stuff like THIS.

And i think the MEDIA is playing up countries like north korea, china, and russia as evil monsters when they're actually good, normal, living and breathing people.

I also think my local government, and everyone in every other state's too, maintains and executes policies of bigotry and oppression and racism unilaterally, ruining the lives of thousands upon thousands of individuals because they aren't the 'right' kind of american.

And all these ideas are very uncomfortable to a lot of people, but if i argue them i dont look like i'm fucking CRAZY because they are grounded in past and present policymaking by the US, not some insane fantasy about how a massive attack all across the country that fits the taliban's MO would be faked in the world's messiest coverup.

It's offensive to me that uneducated attention whore wannabe dissenters like you bleat about how you BLEW THIS CONSPIRACY WIDE OPEN because of your deluded juvenile fantasies about being powerful and important. There is real shit going on you wretches could take a stand on, instead of masturbating to the persuasive power of nonsensical tv-movie conspiracies.
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So basically you believe media that AREN´T ruled by government at all, and every single small clerk would know about anything regarding 9/11 if it was supposed to happen. Yes, that makes sense.
    Skamberin, it´s funny because I do agree with the thing regarding holocaust, but as soon as I say that I´ll be anti-semite.

In conclusion. Keep mocking everyone who´s got different opinion, don´t listen to arguments, believe authorities and you know what? keep burning people that have different opinion alive, just like the majority did with Giordano Bruno. How funny must have been listening to him saying that the earth orbits around the sun, right? He was standing there all alone - he must have been wrong. right? majority is what matters. Because people are born intelligent in nature, there´s just a few that wants to be stupid and therefore has different opinion. It can´t be that those blindly agreeing with media are the lazy idiots that don´t question anything and live their lives the easy way - not caring about anything. it´s us. I get it now.

somebody, please nuke the earth. thank you.

EDIT: I was asked not to call one of the people here lazy idiot based on this post. I´m sorry, but as I understand it, someone asking me not to call him/her a lazy idiot approves that he/she blindly agrees with media. and that makes him/her lazy idiot.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    He proved the earth orbited the sun because his math worked, not because someone flew out and took a look.

It was proven that a 747 struck the pentagon as claimed and the wings left the building undamaged because the math worked, not because somebody needs a video.

Did you even read my post? The media is the single most venomous, damaging thing out there today to individual, intelligent thought. It's just that the shit you buy into is the media too.

It's a shame you are too busy riding your own dick for being 'born intelligent' to actually educate yourself and look at things in a reasoned way, people who mistrust the government and actually take the time to LEARN ABOUT IT can actually contribute something.
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SupRore... if there´s anybody riding his dick, it´s you. ok? I kept everything clean, wasn´t trying to offend anyone, watched my language and I was only asking question, none of which I got reasonable answer to. It´s easy do a macho over internet, so that makes you weak. really weak.

And obviously you don´t know about Giordano Bruno. He was burnt alive. so obviously his math wasn´t worth a shit to people blind like you. you didn´t get the point at all. educated...
  • bluekangaroo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bluekangaroo polycounter lvl 13
    Sup what makes a fact a fact? What is truth? Are fact and truth determined by the amount of times something is repeated over and over? Could it not be possible that if one person told a lie to another and he BELIEVED the lie to be truth, could it not also be possible that that person could then spread those lies, and convince others unknowingly under the guise he believes in what hes saying? That is basically the whole basis for brainwashing and subtle mind control, you can find out all about it if you educate yourself in that area too ;)
  • MattQ86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MattQ86 polycounter lvl 15
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I[/ame]

Also this.

Now burn this thread to the ground and bury it in the New Mexico desert under a thick layer of cement.
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    lol ^ penn and teller show is kinda shallow , more like humor than in depth and well researched analysis,
    tv show targeted for general audiences :p ....

but otherwise i like their show for lighter subject like recycle stuff :)

anyway think we are good @ debating politics ^^
  • MattQ86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well it's not like somebody who wants the excitement of a conspiracy theory is going to pour over the National Institute of Standards and Technology Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster.

These are nutbars who are to afraid to face the realities that a handful of pissed off religious radicals could cause a national tragedy using only airplane tickets and their cunning or that somebody as protected and important as the President of the United States could have a headshot scored on him by some lone gunman. Honestly, I don't blame them. It's a fucked up thing to deal with. To quote Heath Ledger's version of The Joker:
    You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
    And so when something horrifying happens people with fragile minds retcon it into being part of a plan.

You want to talk about real government cover ups? When I first started using the internet there were all these websites that would tell you how to build a bomb or get past security alarms or break into cars. I remember having one bookmarked that was a GameFaqs-esque wall of links for every make and model of security camera, lock and burglar alarm. What can I say? I was like 14, loved Fight Club and had a boner for illicit information and banned literature.

After the horrible events of the Columbine shootings the government not only took down all of those sites but put a complete media blackout on mentioning such things until sites telling little Jimmy how to build pipebombs were forgotten about. Back then finding such a site was about as easy as illegally downloading an MP3. Now? Not so much.

Now put this thread in a bag, throw the bag in a river, throw the river in and ocean and throw the ocean in a bigger ocean.
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Very good report. Really. Each and every point explains why the heck it didn´t happen the way the physics usually works. Talk about bending facts... Airwaves broke the glass. How come these airwaves (which long-year demolition experts claim that it was caused by controlled demolition) came before it started collapsing, why don´t they answer this? And the floors were collapsing evenly, so why did the puff of smoke appear only on one straight line all the way down the buliding? For both buildings. Both fell the same way. talk about coincidence. taliban really did a good job on this. some guys who hardly knew how to pilot a plane (I remember the titles "manuals in their cars on how to pilot the airplanes") just vanished in a building. Any pilot who says that that was a work of an amateur is either an idiot, or really anybody can do the job. why not?
  • aesir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    aesir polycounter lvl 18
    UGGGGGG

uuurrrrrrggggg

grahhhhhh

ngggggg

(CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNN!)
  • Taylor Hood
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rofl, Aesir. Your probably so drunk you don't even know your typing horrible Linkin park songs?
  • MattQ86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    And I don't want to talk to a scientist. Ya'll motherfuckers lyin and gettin me pissed.

You know why the windows broke before the planes hit?

BECAUSE PASSENGER PLANES ARE REALLY FUCKING LOUD AND REALLY FUCKING FAST.

Jesus. Will a mod please toss this thread in a volcano?
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MattQ86 wrote: »
    You know why the windows broke before the planes hit?

BECAUSE PASSENGER PLANES ARE REALLY FUCKING LOUD AND REALLY FUCKING FAST.

Jesus. Will a mod please toss this thread in a volcano?

I was talking about collapsing the bulding, not about windows broking before plane hit the bulding. Haven´t seen anything like it. Read, dumbass. But it´s good to see how fanatically you defend even things that didn´t happen (who´s the theorist here, for gods sakes? I thought it was me!!). good boy, you´ll get a treat from the US government.

EDIT: btw what´s that quote? I mean the stuff about scientists I was supposed to say. I didn´t say anything like that. Shows your character though....
  • MattQ86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was talking about collapsing the bulding, not about windows broking before plane hit the bulding. Haven´t seen anything like it. Read, dumbass. But it´s good to see how fanatically you defend even things that didn´t happen (who´s the theorist here, for gods sakes? I thought it was me!!). good boy, you´ll get a treat from the US government.

EDIT: btw what´s that quote? I mean the stuff about scientists I was supposed to say. I didn´t say anything like that. Shows your character though....

Sorry, you're kinda hard to follow when you're not posting awesome art and are instead saying crazy shit.

Also the quote was a way of paraphrasing while humorously comparing you to The Insane Clown Posse's song "Miracles" in which they state they refuse to believe simple science to in turn support their idea....of miracles.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    footage
    but, hahahah, guess what, the conspiracy theorists say it's fake.

It sucks that you have to be a New Scientist subscriber to read this article Living in denial: Why sensible people reject the truth

It basically boils down to a genetic predisposition to trust the gut; is that rustle in the bush the wind or a predator? It's why people were more comfortable believing in the church rather than Giordano Bruno.
  • Ninjas
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ninjas polycounter lvl 18
    I'm not sure how this devolved into talking about conspiracy theories, but I think it's pretty clear that if you think that an event is for sure a conspiracy, or it for sure isn't, you are probably a moron.

Many things that people claimed in the past to be "crazy conspiracy theories" in fact were true (like signals intelligence being used illegally for widespread domestic surveillance or that evidence of WMDs was fabricated to justify a pointless war),

If you think XYZ is proof of a conspiracy, you are probably wrong. In the real world weird shit happens all the time. The most likely reason the government hasn't released this or that evidence is that they are lazy, or assholes. Probably both.

If you can't stand the idea of not knowing for sure one way or the other, get over it. That's how the real world works.
  • Bibendum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm not sure how this devolved into talking about conspiracy theories
    It happened very hilariously!
  • Skamberin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I wonder how many potential employers are browsing this thread, looking at folios and not contacting people because of crazy theories and rude behavior
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lulz, I'm sure my lead is at least reading this if not more people. Give me some sorta sign tomorrow to let me know, it'll be our little conspiracy.
  • bbob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    footage
    but, hahahah, guess what, the conspiracy theorists say it's fake.

It sucks that you have to be a New Scientist subscriber to read this article Living in denial: Why sensible people reject the truth

It basically boils down to a genetic predisposition to trust the gut; is that rustle in the bush the wind or a predator? It's why people were more comfortable believing in the church rather than Giordano Bruno.

Michael Shermer, publisher of Skeptic Magazine also did a talk on the A and B fallacies.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception.html
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Junkie_XL polycounter lvl 14
    I might as well stick my dick back in this thread...

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Loaded with stuff to counter NIST.

**runs**
  • SnakeDoctor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SnakeDoctor keyframe
    Hey, I don't know where this thread has led to in the past few weeks so I am just going to post this and go on my way. I found this to be a very interesting watch National Geographic: Inside North Korea

-Disguised as a medical coordinator, National Geographic correspondent Lisa Ling gains access into North Korea and gives viewers a powerful glimpse inside one of the most restrictive countries in the world. Through personal accounts and exclusive footage, Ling exposes the difficulties North Koreans face while living in such an oppressive regime, coping with poverty, hunger and the lack of civil liberties.

If you have Netflix you can watch in on instant queue.

edit: as I watched I couldn't help but get the cult vibe from North Korea.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Normally I hate thread necromancy especially if its devolved into utter crap but...
    If you have Netflix you can watch in on instant queue.
    Or you could watch it on ....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBywKrTf4[/ame]

edit: as I watched I couldn't help but get the cult vibe from North Korea
    Yea, I totally agree. I think the west doesn't fear their nukes, we have ways of making sure that whatever they launch it doesn't hurt anyone. The west fears the electricity and prosperity that nuclear power will give them which means they won't collapse and they'll be a pain in the ass for many more years to come.

The west fears the self sufficiency nuclear power brings because then they have even less leverage over them.

For all their tests and bravado I think they're just freaking out that the world has it in for them... mostly because it does. Which fuels the freak out more and they respond with more bravado which pisses off the world powers.

The US can't fight another war especially one that will be backed by China and possibly Russia, so forget it. Call the troops home and start building vaults heh.
  • poopinmymouth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopinmymouth polycounter lvl 19
    Ling exposes the difficulties poor Americans face while living in such an oppressive regime, coping with poverty, hunger and the lack of civil liberties.

I think it's amazing that Americans get so self-righteous about knocking North Korea when the US has similar levels of hunger, poverty, lack of civil-liberties, and vastly higher percentage in prison.

Oh but N Koreans can't have ipads, guess that's super important or something.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think it's amazing that Americans get so self-righteous about knocking North Korea when the US has similar levels of hunger, poverty, lack of civil-liberties, and vastly higher percentage in prison.

Oh but N Koreans can't have ipads, guess that's super important or something.

Down with the US government!

And now we wait, if you are correct I'll be kidnapped and sent to a labor camp in the next few days.
  • bbob
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    But you can vote in the US, right?

You dont get dragged to work camps for cracking a joke about the president, either, do you?

Granted, things in the US might not be tip-top, but comparing it to NK is a bit of a long-shot, isn't it?

EDIT: Oh snap, Justin beat me to it, heh..
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HYPERBOLE COMBO!

Christ, Ben trolled me, touch
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    nm not worth it.
  • Justin Meisse