Home General Discussion

Hardest boss fights

Replies

• wasker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    wasker polycounter lvl 7
    That fucking demi lich in baldurs gate 2. I just ended up pick pocketing him and ran away. Only boss to date I havent beaten in a game I've tried.
    bromadesemilichewh4.jpg
    Baldr127.jpg
  • ZacD
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    I would pay for a game that was just a collection of boss fights from other games.
  • Kewop Decam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kewop Decam polycounter lvl 9
    not a final boss, but Devil May Cry 3's Angi and Rudra.

Angi and Rdura is the reason a shit ton of people never even finished that game and those dudes were like the 4th boss and the HARDEST boss in the entire game.

Also not a last boss but, Fire Leo in Viewtiful Joe 1... go to hell! That took me like 4 hours to do!
  • Kewop Decam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kewop Decam polycounter lvl 9
    MegaMoogle wrote: »
    The last level of the original Trauma Center for DS. This is so hard, the only way I figured it out was to look up an online walkthrough, and you have to wait to use your "star power" after he does it automatically to basically stop time. Let me repeat that, THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THIS BASTARD IS TO STOP TIME.
    you just brought back some bad memories for me. The last part of that game came from Mars and was just too damn wacky.
  • moose
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor

Angi and Rdura is the reason a shit ton of people never even finished that game and those dudes were like the 4th boss and the HARDEST boss in the entire game.

Also not a last boss but, Fire Leo in Viewtiful Joe 1... go to hell! That took me like 4 hours to do!

oh shit! you reminded me of the final boss of DMC4 on hard, good god that was hard! The priest guy with the bubble, and dash-insta-kill attack! You had to perfectly time your soul moves to damage him, took me nearly 20 minutes to time a crazy damage combo right before the phase 3 transition, then another hour or so to get the timing right for a few more combos in to kill him. alskdjfkljasdfkl;js! He was easier on lower difficulties, but holy hell was it rough the 2nd and 3rd time through!
  • Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8

Hmm, really? Having played all the DMC games, I could think of a lot of harder bosses, I don't think these were the worst guys for me. As usual, I just did a lot of excessive jumping and slowly wore them down :P Perhaps my silly style of play actually paid off for once...
    OH. OHHH. That reminds me... I don't think this is EVEN a boss fight, but I think one of the hardest guys in the DMC games is in the first game. One of the scythe guys, and you get chained up with him in a really, really small area in a hallway. And he comes in and out of the walls and kills you at all angles. That. THAT battle!! $#%*%^!!!!! It might just be me that thought it was tediously hard, but hell, it drove ME NUTS!

Also, In Bayonetta, I found the fight against the two-headed dragon in the Church stupidly hard at first. Once I beat it, it was easy each time I went back. But man oh man, those first few tries, thought I'd never make it past there...
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    notman wrote: »
    Gears of War: What I think makes it so hard, is DOM is such a stupid bitch, who dies within seconds. I know people have completed that level, but not me :/ I WAS able to complete it in co-op with my brother, but not in single player mode.

You really shouldn't play Gears on higher difficulties with AI; Co-op is the way to go. And you made me remember the construction crane part from gears 2. That was the most annoying part in both games combined. Me and my buddy tried it for almost an hour (it should take 2 minutes on easy).
    Basically you're on this platform that is lowered by a crane. There is on ridiculous piece of cover there, and you get lowered between a few grubs that can kill you very fast. Gears controls make it really hard to shoot over the edge, etc.. Just terrible that part, no wonder completing Gears 2 on the hardest difficulty is something not many people have done.
  • xvampire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xvampire polycounter lvl 14
    ahhh memories !
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl3r6TzKA6A[/ame]

im disappointed today less and less game are designated to video game masochist :p