Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Portfolio] - Shaun Patterson, 2D/3D Artist

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Canadian Ink polycounter lvl 12
I have been using a blogspot website for the last year or so and I think its not very easy for someone to view my work easily so I created this simple html portfolio in Dreamweaver. My professional experience thus far has been doing 2D Games and Lowpoly 3D Games. I am obviously putting myself out there as a generalist and that's because at the studios in this region are small to medium sized and always want people that are sort of generalist in nature, as I get more experience I plan on narrowing my focus. Of course helpful C and C are welcome......and yes I just got laid off this month and am currently looking for employment...yay 2010!

www.shaunpatterson.com

Replies

• Ben Apuna
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nice portfolio, you've got a good body of work on there. The site itself works fine for me.

I'd suggest removing the "WIP" items from your 3D section. They don't really show anything new and are just unfinished.

I'm not sure if you're currently looking for work, but if you are good luck :)
  • Canadian Ink
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Canadian Ink polycounter lvl 12
    Ben Apuna wrote: »
    Nice portfolio, you've got a good body of work on there. The site itself works fine for me.

I'd suggest removing the "WIP" items from your 3D section. They don't really show anything new and are just unfinished.

I'm not sure if you're currently looking for work, but if you are good luck :)

Yup the indie Dev I was working for ran out of money and may or may be down for the count...so I am on the Job hunt again..awesome!
  • Ben Apuna
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That sucks, sorry to hear that :(

Definitely "best of luck" with your job search then :)