Home Technical Talk

misc. maxscript UV scripts/tools

Replies

• Michael Knubben
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    "I found a neat trick that scans for all MZP folders created by max"
    Does this mean it could automatically install in every max folder? At Streamline we had 8 different versions of Max so we could run the same version as clients, and upgrading textools wasn't as easy as I would've liked :D
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    MightyPea wrote: »
    Does this mean it could automatically install in every max folder? At Streamline we had 8 different versions of Max so we could run the same version as clients, and upgrading textools wasn't as easy as I would've liked :D
    Can you elaborate a little bit like what you are trying to do or where you would have installed it instead. Right now I still aim for $scripts/TexTools of the centric folder with the scripts and bitmaps in it. Only the macroscript icons need to be copied in the $ui/Icons folder.
    What the new installer does mainly is displaying what it copies from the MZP temporary space to the $scripts/TexTools folder. And if it fails at some point hinds at what and why it failed- in addition to that, should it fail somewhere I want to display another floater with instructions and open the temp folder to copy from and let the user himself copy the files.
  • fearian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    fearian greentooth
    I just wanted to bump this to say thanks! I've been using your tools all day and its made my life a lot less stressful! absolutely fantastic work!
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    worked today on the camera mapping render to clipboard script,

textools_3.0_camera_mapping.jpg

What it does in short:
    Lets you fix texture seams with Photoshop by using the clipboard to copy either the perspective view or texture view. This should be way easier and quicker to use as any other popular solution so far (polyboost/graphite tools, mudbox, zbrush,bodypaint,...) + its up to you where you edit the seams msPaint works as well.

Here is a YT video of how it works
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEWqvrXaJE0[/ame]

now I am considering adding a option to render the viewport using the standard renderer and then storing it to the clipboard instead of just grabbing the viewport. That way existing textures on the 3D model would be better filtered and a quality loss would be reduced.

But I am already happy the way it works now, its easy and fast to fix stuff. The only thing one needs to do in a production environment is to mask out the areas of the final RTT texture map that are not supposed to be fixed.
    But in the end I think this solution saves way more time as the others around and its free if you already have 3dsmax 2008 or better.
  • mLichy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Awesome stuff again :D So basically it just projects like zbrush or mudbox does from the cameras vector onto the surface? Seems to work pretty well. How come only some of the checker pattern appeared again though?
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    I just installed 2.91 into my copy of Max 2009 at home, and it refuses to open the unwrap window for selected polies - only for objects.

I have the same version of the script and max at work and it all works like magic, but no luck here. Any ideas?
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    What did you expect? Filtered faces or a unwrap modifier applied to just the faces? If so why?

Because you unwrap objects not faces. I don't plan on adding filtering for just selected faces because in the end the UV unwrap modifier will always touch the whole UV data channel and not just a sub selection.
    I could look into preserving former face selections and select UV edges, verts or faces that were selected before (OBJ, mesh,...).
  • Wells
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wells polycounter lvl 18
    At my office it works exactly as expected - unwrap modifier applied to just the faces.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    okay since its still taking some time to finish and polish this one, here is a preview download of TexTools 3.0

TexTools_3.00_preview.mzp

No macroscripts!! The main thing that is missing are the macroscripts so with this build you can't bind any commands to the toolbar or keyboard shortcuts.

If you get any errors
    while trying to uninstall things then its perfectly ok ist just that it also sweeps temporary files that are needed for the setup itself (it wipes EVERYTHING textools related and ever copied before, even defined macroscripts!!).
    Just drag the MZP file again in the viewport and install. Will be fixed asp.

I'd like to get some feedback from Win7..
    .., Vista or other restricted users because this setup should copy everything into the user space (#userscripts and #usericons folders) instead of the 3dsmax program folder.
    For that folder any user (even without admin rights) should have privileges so I hope to have that issue fixed now.

Biggest changes:
    Interface, ini settings and option menu are completely re written and should be more responsive. In the transform floater 2 new buttons are added for rotating selections in a unique way.
    The render maps floater has a new camera map painting (or seam fixing labeled atm.) which was explained in a earlier Youtube video.
    Several functions have been fixed to work with multi object selections in max2008+.

but again this is no stable release, its meant as a preview so I can get some feedback regarding the installation for users that had trouble before.
  • mLichy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I got it working with max 2010 64bit and windows 7 64bit. I tried to un-install, but I got an error, then tried to install and it said it was missing the temp .mzp folder. So I dragged the file back into max and then it installed fine.
  • Yozora
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yozora polycounter lvl 11
    Using win 7 64 bit, 3d max 2009 64bit - but I'm not one of the people who had problems installing it, figured I'll try it out anyway :p

I got some kind of error when I uninstalled my previous textools using this new installer... the maxscript editor window popped up (the one that pops up when you try to run a script with an error in it).
    anyway after that I searched my PC for "textools" and found that the uninstall still worked regardless of the error.

So I hit install and now its working fine :) I like the new UI.

Just for testing, I uninstalled the new preview textools and got no error this time, worked flawlessly. But then if you try to install it directly after uninstalling it, it says error, no mzp folder found. So then you have to drag the mzp back into the viewport to install again.

Since theres no macros yet that means you cant drag textools to a menu, and it doesnt start with max so you have to drag the mzp each time you start max~ but I know this is only temporary :/

Has anyone actually got sort to work as intended? I've never got it to work properly from the beginning, it always lines up shells diagonally instead of using the minimum bounding box so I have to rotate all the sorted shells until they look straight, then I have to click on the bottom edges of each shell and then use "shell align" to make them straight... Its a lot more hassle than it should be :p

Also what happened to the stack button? I never actually used it because this one was even worse than the sort button, it stacks a bunch of shells but rescales and rotates them all weirdly and isnt very useful for actually stacking similar shells.

Rectify is another one that is seemingly useless for me. Seems like it's only use is to rotate diagonally rotated faces that consist of no more than 2 tris to fit their minimum bounding box, something that sort was meant to do for whole shells.

Textools is still awesome though, I use most the other scripts all the time and overall its saved so much time and headache so thanks renderhjs :)
  • alz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alz
    First off -- fantastic tool! Can't wait for 3.00 to come out (and ETA?)

I'm using 2.91 with Max 2009 32-bit. There's a few bugs I'm encountering and want to know if there's something installed wrong on my end, it's a known bug, or I'm using it incorrectly.

- Setup / Save All

When I try to save settings, I get this error: "-- Unknown system exception" in uv_toolbox_options_001.ms on line 119: a = texTools_opt_render.edt_falloff.text as integer;

- Toolbox screen location

I've tried putting the toolbox on the far right or the far left of my screen, but once I hit "Open Editor" the EditUVW window pops everything towards the middle of my screen.

Is there any way to anchor and prevent the toolbox from "dancing" around to different screen locations each time I use the EditUVW window? Could this be a desktop resolution problem? (I'm using 1920x1200)

- Texel tools

This is the main reason I love this tool. But I do most of my work in Editable Mesh. All the other tools work within this, except the Texel Tools. The only seem to respond if it's an Editable Poly. Is there a way to have it also work with Editable Mesh?

Also the 1:1 Normal doesn't appear to work in any situation for me.

If I set the Texel ratio to 4:1 and pick the Texel size, it comes back as 1263:315 instead of 4:1 (which is roughly 4:1). Is there any way to prevent this odd, larger ratio when picking?

Texel tool suggestion: Have a color filter to show if the texel size is too large or too small (ie. red grid = too dense, blue grid = too large). This would be based on some user setting, but could default to something. This could be combined with the "Check" option for checker board UV testing.

(thought LineUp and Stack wasn't working but I realized I was using it incorrectly)

Thanks for all the great work!

Cheers,
    --alz
  • SerdarDesign
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Installation works perfect here but it seems that v3 is still alittle bit buggy...dont know if this is intended that this is a buggy release but installation works perfect here.
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    alz wrote: »
    I do most of my work in Editable Mesh

Is there a particular reason why you do this? Editable mesh is a legacy mode, not even officially supported anymore. Editable poly has 10x more productivity tools and has an insane amount of benefits over editable mesh.

Looking forward to 3.0, render. Can't wait till we can use the tools across multiple-selected meshes :D
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    thanks guys for testing, it pretty much confirmed what I expected.

The installer is now completed and deletes itself once you close the setup or finish the installation. Uninstall on the other hand ignores the MZP temp fiels because they will be deleted anyway as soon as you exit or finish the setup.
    I am really happy with that one now as it means I just have to fix small stuff like particular functions and adding the macroscripts.

Yozora:
    1. Sort:
      This one is rather tricky, I had to swap some stuff to make it even work with multiple objects in max2008+. It is still not working the way I want it.
      Maygbe I will rewrite the whole code for it and start from scratch, after all now I know so much more as back then when I wrote it.
    2. Stack:
      Will be removed with v3.0 because the initial concept I use for the code is not clean enough and will in most cases not deliver satisfying results. But it is something I want to work on again but the right way.
      Like detecting mirrored shells and put them together, or selecting different shells and sort them in groups and stack the groups together. Like a master stack button :)
    3. Rectify:
      See this illustration on how it works:
      http://renderhjs.net/bbs/polycount/texture_maxscript_tools/tex_tools_1.7_rectify_limits.gif
      And yes it pretty much expects you to already line stuff up beforehand. It does not constrain face proportions but it should come in usefull to almost 90 degree angled faces you just want to snap to the axis to be sure. I use it always as a cleanup for such cases.

alz:
    Thx for joining,
    Because 2.91 is not the latest release I am working on many things you mentioned are already fixed. But still some notes on the stuff:
    1. Setup / Save All
      All fixed because I rewrote that whole stuff, less buttons and way more robust.
    2. Toolbox screen location
      This is actually the snap behaviour and it has been added to the setup menu in v3.0. If you disable it the toolbar won't be moved or changed by the script, otherwise it will snap if possible to the UV editor.
    3. Texel tools/ Meshes:
      Meshes are something from the 3dsMax 5-7 days and not the way to go these days. Mainly because the core for mesh editing is far more limited as the editable Poly object. Editable poly is the type of object I have been working with the last 5 years or so only went on rare occasions with Mesh for performance or exporting reasons.
      So if you are modeling stuff just work in editable Poly mode and once you unwrapped and modeled your stuff you can simply convert your model to Mesh (even though you loose stuff like quad topology and usefull loop selection oppertunitues).
      In short: not planned nor reasonable in this day and age.
    4. 1:1 Normal
      Mop wrote that and he did a pretty good job at it. It only works with editable Polies and requires at least some kind of UV channel present in the object (usually generated on primitive objects but could be gone perhaps?). Also make sure you have at least 3dsmax 9 and not anything below.
    5. If I set the Texel ratio to 4:1 and pick the Texel size, it comes back as 1263:315 instead of 4:1 (which is roughly 4:1). Is there any way to prevent this odd, larger ratio when picking?
      Yeah I planned that at some time, finding the shortest devision ratio. What I pick is actually the texture sized used (root of square size) and same for world units used (root of square size of the surface area).
      Will see maybe I can add that to v3.0
    6. Texel tool suggestion: Have a color filter to show if the texel size is too large or too small (ie. red grid = too dense, blue grid = too large).
      I thought about that too but it would require some kind of shader and I don't know much about that.
      THe guy that is working on the new Roadkill version did that for 3dsmax and it even works in the UVunwrap editor. I have no idea how he pulled it off but I want to have that too.

SerdarDesign: please always eloborate so I know what you mean in particular, there might be always something I missed.

Vassago :
    looking forward to 3.0, render. Can't wait till we can use the tools across multiple-selected meshes
    Thats taking actually most of the time, getting again deep into the code and trying to figure out how to make it work like that.
    Not all functions migfht actually make it for V3.0 but I try to cover as much usefull functions as possible.
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    ok I did started a few days ago this practical examination project to test the camera mapping script and finding ways to improve it.
    I recorded everything so far but I am not yet done so no video uploads for now. But here are some screens of what I did so far:
    camera_mapping_paint_test_01.jpg
    You can already see the 2 documents in Photoshop one being the perspective and the other one being the UV view. I basically swapped all the time between the 2 and copy pasted clipboard bitmaps from or to them.

What I want to try to test is how useful it is when I want to paint invisible walls and angles to the scene using the script without loosing to much quality when projecting. Filtering out invisible stuff from the perspective on the texture space seems to be a tricky and vital thing so I plan to improve stuff there. Also perhaps adding a render wireframe perspective view to clipboard as well so its easier to read the Mesh like where a corner ends ect.
  • SerdarDesign
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @render:

I did some experiments with your brilliant script and so far everything works perfect.

3ds Max 2009 x64 @ Windows 7 x64 = Installation/Script works good
    3ds Max 2010 x86 @ Windows 7 x64 = Installation/Script works good but I get a error if I do something like this:

Selected the Cylinder Cap in UV Editor and pressed Mirror button (dont know what it does but wanted to try) Here is the error I got:

bildv.jpg
  • alz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alz
    Vassago wrote: »
    Is there a particular reason why you do this? Editable mesh is a legacy mode, not even officially supported anymore. Editable poly has 10x more productivity tools and has an insane amount of benefits over editable mesh.

No particular reason -- just consistency. I think everyone else in my group is using Editable Mesh. But I'm more of a designer than an artist. If Editable Poly is the better way to go, then I'll push forward with that direction.
  • alz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    alz
    renderhjs wrote: »
    alz:

Thanks for all the prompt info! This helps considerably.
  • CodeFather
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CodeFather polycounter lvl 15
    renderhjs, I've been using TexTools since the first versions, and can't tell you exactly how I'm grateful to you .Great work, great toolset !

One thing that is worth to consider getting in the "Future Wish List" and I personally would love to see, is a feature that saves temporary unfolds. uvLayout has got such feature and it is nicely implemented.
  • [HP]
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [HP] polycounter lvl 13
    renderhjs, you're a god send.
  • kheemo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello All !

First I would like to thanks the creator of this wonderful tool !
    I have been using it almost everyday :thumbup:

I am having some bug tho and I am not sure if it is Textool related..

maybe someone seen this before ..

I can't select UV's anymore in the Edit UVWs window.. (either with faces or edges) they seem frozen (they are not lock). I can select everything in the viewport tho ..

Also I have a permanent frozen vertice in my Edit Uv window (Top Left Corner) it is always there no mater how far I zoom...

I have a screenshot if anyone can help... I try re-merging , Uninstalling Textool..etc

textool_01.jpg

Iam a hardcore maya user and beeing now on 3dsmax Im a bit confused about this one, is it max related?

Im using Max2009 on Windows7 64bit ,,,,for the work I am doiing I need to use the 32bit version of max ..

thanks guys
  • Leyto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Leyto polycounter lvl 7
    yeah kheemo,
    i got the same issue last night : while this troubled pixel is selected,
    focus on it in the 3d viewport by pressing Z. It comes from an unwrapped
    poly in my case. After that, you can do a basic unwrap (like planar), now you can
    select those stuborn uv vertices and faces ! :)
  • pasha_sevez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pasha_sevez polycounter lvl 13
    Someone here asked for a script to convert UV Elements selection to their respective borders. I didn't find here a solution of this problem. So here's a code. Select any number of vertex/edges/polys and execute the code - you'll get a real border edges of the elements you've chosen the components from.
    clearListener();

if (selection.count > 0) then 
    	(
    			local obj = selection[1]; 
    			if (classOf obj.baseObject == Editable_Poly) then 
    			(

if (obj.modifiers[ #unwrap_uvw ] != undefined) then
    				(		
    					local uv = obj.modifiers[ #unwrap_uvw ];
    					uv.unwrap2.selectElement();
    					uv.facetoedgeselect();

sel = (uv.getselectededges()) as array;

local border_frags = #();

if ( sel.count > 0 ) then 
    					(
    						local found = false;

for e=1 to sel.count do
    						(
    							uv.unwrap2.selectEdges #{sel[e]};

uv.unwrap2.openEdgeSelect();

uv.unwrap2.selectEdges ((uv.getselectededges()) - #{sel[e]});

join border_frags ( (uv.getselectededges()) as array );
    						)

fn compareFN v1 v2 =
    						(
    							local d = v1-v2
    							case of
    							(
    								(d < 0.): -1
    								(d > 0.): 1
    								default: 0
    							)
    						)

border_frags = makeUniqueArray ( border_frags );
    						qsort  border_frags compareFN

uv.settvsubobjectmode 2;

local tmp = #{border_frags[1]}
    						for e = 2 to border_frags.count do tmp += #{border_frags[e]}
    						uv.unwrap2.selectEdges ( tmp );

) 
    				)	
    			)
    		)

And now it's possible to make hard edges using script by Pier Jansson.

And these steps will give a REAL hard edges - not the "uv element -> polygons -> smooth" solution that TexTools use now! Now it's possible to handle smoothing of any complexity.

P.S. It looks like the open edge selection has been already implemented in TexTools - but only as a part of Roadkill unwrap script. But now I'm facing the problem of getting uv edges to editpoly edges - to apply hard edges based smoothing (via Pier Jansson's script)
  • Insulaner
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Insulaner polycounter lvl 11
    Weirdly, this thread came up again the day I start to have problems with the textools.

When I'm trying to render any texture map (Blockout, Mask, any of them) I'm getting a Maxscript error saying:

-- no ""display"" function for undefined

It's pointing to the 107th line in the TexTools_rolloout_maps.ms
    		if (btmp != false)then(

print("wrap bake function..."+bakeFn as string );

if (rl_texTools_bake.chk_display.checked == true)then(
    				[b]display btmp;--display the bake[/b]
    			)

Highlighted line is in bold.
    Any idea what this could be caused by? It used to work fine and suddenly stopped without any major changes.
  • Drav
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Drav polycounter lvl 9
    Im having the same error........any thoughts on how to fix it?
  • dactilardesign
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dactilardesign polycounter lvl 10
    I am new to text tools. For what I have seen, and I just installed it, I think I am in love.
  • xXm0RpH3usXx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    xXm0RpH3usXx polycounter lvl 13
    Hey, first and foremost:

Danke für das Script! ;)
    Und auch dafür, dass es kostenlos ist!

Secondly:
    Around post 620 someone said you wanted to implement multi object support.
    This is back from 2009 and i think you updated this script since then, but i seem to stil lhave problems with it. I tried to use it on one uv unwrap modifier spread over multiple objects, but it wouldnt do anything.
    After attaching everything its now working. But this way i need to detach everything in the end for baking... (no big deal, as you saved hours of rescaling clusters, but still, wanted to know)
  • herkazen
  • GARYOSAVAN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GARYOSAVAN polycounter lvl 12
    Is there any news from this perfect tool?
  • renderhjs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    renderhjs sublime tool
    GARYOSAVAN wrote: »
    Is there any news from this perfect tool?

Not really, I got a few people asking me about it, I saw some people porting some of the tools to Maya and Autodesk contacted me + included some of the tools / ideas into max 2012.

Personally I am really busy at work which involves more game development in 2D production, but I am pushing every now and then for some more 3d tasks. So recently ShoeBox is more getting a push, which is another tool I am working on but more focused on Sprites and 2D game dev stuff.

But .. today I had another email of someone asking for older releases or versions, just in case - here is a URL list of all the releases so far. Obviously older version are more incomplete and buggy than newer ones.

http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_4.10.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.95.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.90.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.81.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.20.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.10.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_3.00.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.91.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.90.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.80.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.50.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.24.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.23.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.22.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.21.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_2.20.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.70.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.60.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.41.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.20.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.10.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.01.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_1.00.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.98.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.92.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.90.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.87.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.85.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.80.mzp
    http://renderhjs.net/textools/TexTools_0.70.mzp

I need to get myself hands on with Max 2012 or newer as we don't use it at work (still 2010) and see where things are - I still haven't played with the Autodesk UV "improvements".
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    now I'm facing the problem of getting uv edges to editpoly edges - to apply hard edges based smoothing (via Pier Jansson's script)

I figured out a possible solution... let me know what you think.

1. Start up TexTools, and use "UV to 3D Swap".
    2. In the Edit Poly modifier, choose Border mode, and select all the border edges (Select All doesn't seem to work properly, but marquee select does).
    3. Click again on "UV to 3D Swap".
    4. Collapse the stack.
    5. In the Editable Poly, go into Edge mode. The shell edges are selected!
    6. Use EdgeSmooth to set the hard edges.
    7. Optionally, add an Edit Normals modifier and collapse the stack, to fix the viewport display.

Edit... EdgeSmooth is here:
    http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1489060
  • Notes
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Notes polycounter lvl 4
    Maybe someone can help me with this one...the window with the red box around it in the pic appeared a few days ago after I had launch Max2012 and in doing so slowed down my machine ALOT when I move the edit UVWs box around. Im talking like 5 fps...I tried uninstalling textools and the box still remains. Unless im mistaken but this box is part of textools right??
    error.jpg

Im using the latest version of textools 4.10.....its been working well up until now on 2012.
  • Pavel Petrenko
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Pavel Petrenko polycounter lvl 8
    Insulaner wrote: »
    Weirdly, this thread came up again the day I start to have problems with the textools.

When I'm trying to render any texture map (Blockout, Mask, any of them) I'm getting a Maxscript error saying:

-- no ""display"" function for undefined

It's pointing to the 107th line in the TexTools_rolloout_maps.ms
            if (btmp != false)then(

print("wrap bake function..."+bakeFn as string );

if (rl_texTools_bake.chk_display.checked == true)then(
                    [B]display btmp;--display the bake[/B]
                )

Highlighted line is in bold.
    Any idea what this could be caused by? It used to work fine and suddenly stopped without any major changes.

I found how to fix that problem! You have to Export your mesh in to OBJ and Import again. Now it will work with this model
  • punkvideo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    punkvideo polycounter lvl 10
    new ver..then?
  • cptSwing
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cptSwing polycounter lvl 11
    I don't think textools is supported anymore, mostly since Autodesk integrated a lot of its features. PolyUnwrapper is a valid alternative.