Home General Discussion

The Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barrack Obama

polycounter lvl 19
Offline / Send Message
adam polycounter lvl 19
Yay! More lunch-time 'documentaries'. Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WourPs56Shc[/ame]

Alex Jones highly anticipated documentary Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama boldly lifts the lid and unveils the fraud behind Brand Obama and how the globalists are using their ...

Alex Jones highly anticipated documentary Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama boldly lifts the lid and unveils the fraud behind Brand Obama and how the globalists are using their newest, and slickest ever puppet to destroy the last vestiges of Americas freedom, Constitution and economy, all while helping the bankers loot the country clean.

The film exposes the agenda that Obama was put in place to accomplish, a world government allied with a bank of the world run by globalist eugenicists hell-bent on destroying Americas first world status and replacing it with a hollow shell of tyranny.

The mind control, the television programming, and all the media talking points that serve to reinforce the image of Brand Obama are laid bare, unveiling the naked truth, as legendary author and documentary film maker John Pilger recently discussed, that Obama is nothing more than a corporate marketing creation, a skilled hypnotist using seductive tools of propaganda race, gender and class to hoodwink the masses into accepting his rhetoric while ignoring the contradiction of his actions.

Replies

• JohnnyRaptor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnyRaptor polycounter lvl 15
    nice one! will be enjoyed tomorrow! perfect for a friday! :D
    usually i go through a ton of old coast to coast off youtube but that stuff is getting too much now! so this ones handy! kudos!
  • Slum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slum polycounter lvl 18
    Also, I hear he's one of those aliens.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Definitely the mind control. The mind control. The mind control.
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    To be clear: This movie is not anti-Obama, the person. It's more talking about the puppet system in benefit of World Currency.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firebert polycounter lvl 15
    and bringing about change.
    bringing about change.
    bringing about change.
    oh, piece of candy.
    almost only 7 yrs left.... omg.... 7 years.... tribulation! *looking back for Slum's end of the world thread* omg!
    i kid! i kid!
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joseph Silverman polycounter lvl 17
    So obama is not a manipulative politician, he's a manipulative politician here to initiate an illuminati new world order?

hail eris, idk.
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    anyone who's watched star trek knows we need a world government. Seems inevitable anyway, only way to stop it is to kill ourselves before it happens. Also, which alex jones is this? The pulitzer prize winner, or the one who thinks aliens (or was it lizard people?) are manipulating first world governments? (the latter was the angry dude in Waking Life that shouted about freedom from a megaphone mounted on his car)
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg wrote: »
    anyone who's watched star trek knows we need a world government. Seems inevitable anyway, only way to stop it is to kill ourselves before it happens. Also, which alex jones is this? The pulitzer prize winner, or the one who thinks aliens (or was it lizard people?) are manipulating first world governments? (the latter was the angry dude in Waking Life that shouted about freedom from a megaphone mounted on his car)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)#Filmography

this one.
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    ah yah, the lizard people guy. Awesome. Def watching.

edit: I'm not joking, look up some of this guy's radio rants. He's fckin nuts, and no doubt owns many elaborate hats made of the finest tin foil.
  • rooster
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rooster mod
    I was skeptical up until Jesse Ventura. If he says so, fuck then it must be true
  • danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8
    I think the hardest thing for documentaries with this kind of message is conveying facts whilst being taken seriously. Something about subjects like this always sound like tinfoil hat propaganda - even if they're not. Maybe it's years of mental conditioning of media subversion that makes me hesitant to believe stuff like this, but after watching twenty minutes of it (so far), it's got some pretty interesting angles on this and some compelling opinions. Then again, it's very well edited and doesn't set out what it's trying to accomplish at the outset.

Thanks for posting this, Adam - I'll definitely be checking this out in its entirety.
  • vik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vik polycounter lvl 13
    It`s Majestic 12! Quick, get your pepper guns and stun rods!
  • danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8

edit: I'm not joking, look up some of this guy's radio rants. He's fckin nuts, and no doubt owns many elaborate hats made of the finest tin foil.

Really? It's that guy?

Well, I'll still watch it anyway. And Jesse Ventura needs to shave his head.
  • Firebert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Firebert polycounter lvl 15
    haven't finished watching it yet, but it is worth it. thanks for posting.
    i think it is extremely difficult to take any documentary seriously... no matter how much you may agree or disagree with it's message... the whole point is to convince the audience of the creator's view point while shoving their supporters in your face while the viewer can never truly vouch for the validity of their viewpoints or presented facts as the media is all about the editing room floor to get the director's point across the way they want you to see it... no different than any news station

there are only two documentary film makers i believe in... rob reiner and christopher guest. that's it.
  • glib
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well I'm about 10 minutes in, and so far it looks like it's the fault of those communist corporations and, of course, the genome project.

Finally, something stupid enough to make that last pile of tripe Loose Change look almost cogent.
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    I was just watching the Obama Deception the other day, there's some really scary stuff backed by actual facts in there, but how they are interpreted and linked together under this whole puppeteering scheme or whatever may be a bit far fetched. You never know, though.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary polycounter lvl 18
    I don't get it. Why make these conspiracies? Why does it bother nutcases so much to do this. He didn't make the financial situation we are in, he also didn't invade a country under false pretenses. On top of that, the biggest thing of all. He didn't have a large terrorist attack that killed thousands of civilians that left too many questions for some to make a conspiracy.

Really. I mean they attempt to demonize the guy, and ignore the whole past 8 years.

Is Carter right? Is the deep down undercurrent for this mistrust being.. racial? (Yea I said it, but hell in a thread like this).
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Junkie_XL polycounter lvl 14
    I like these movies. They aren't designed to pander to the neocon right-wing limbaugh tools, they actually take an objective look at what is going on. If this is anything like the Obama Deception, then I'm sure it will be good. These movies aren't really attacking Obama...they are going after his cabinet and their backgrounds...exposing how they all come from the same elite rich club that dubya and cheney come from.

edit: oXYnary, maybe you should actually watch one of these videos instead of assuming you know what you're talking about. A theory is something that can't be backed by facts. The first movie wasn't demonizing Obama at all.

P.S. Alan Grayson kicks ass. Probably one of the best democrats there is. And this coming from a staunch fiscal conservative.
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    Really bad title for the documentary, I was expecting it to be the opposite of a Michael Moore, instead it seems to side with him about the banks controlling the government, I'll watch it all later.
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

He hangs up on callers who talk about lizard people BS. Lets stop spreading lies mmm kay?
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    oXYnary wrote: »
    I don't get it. Why make these conspiracies? Why does it bother nutcases so much to do this. He didn't make the financial situation we are in, he also didn't invade a country under false pretenses. On top of that, the biggest thing of all. He didn't have a large terrorist attack that killed thousands of civilians that left too many questions for some to make a conspiracy.

Really. I mean they attempt to demonize the guy, and ignore the whole past 8 years.

Is Carter right? Is the deep down undercurrent for this mistrust being.. racial? (Yea I said it, but hell in a thread like this).

Alex Jones has done way more movies on Bush than Obama. He's drilling everyone equally the way I see it.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Junkie_XL wrote: »
    I like these movies. They aren't designed to pander to the neocon right-wing limbaugh tools, they actually take an objective look at what is going on. If this is anything like the Obama Deception, then I'm sure it will be good. These movies aren't really attacking Obama...they are going after his cabinet and their backgrounds...exposing how they all come from the same elite rich club that dubya and cheney come from.

edit: oXYnary, maybe you should actually watch one of these videos instead of assuming you know what you're talking about. A theory is something that can't be backed by facts. The first movie wasn't demonizing Obama at all.

P.S. Alan Grayson kicks ass. Probably one of the best democrats there is. And this coming from a staunch fiscal conservative.

Umm Ok. So this isn't a conspiracy film? Please notify me before I waste my time with someone taking a bunch of different facts and somehow making some kind of larger picture.

In fact didn't someone earlier in this thread say just that?!

Whats up Junkie?
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN wrote: »
    Alex Jones has done way more movies on Bush than Obama. He's drilling everyone equally the way I see it.

Lets take toll after the fact. So is this the Alex Jones who does the new world order and lizards or not? Junkie claims no, others claim yes. Which is it?
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    Umm Ok. So this isn't a conspiracy film? Please notify me before I waste my time with someone taking a bunch of different facts and somehow making some kind of larger picture.

Whats up Junkie?

I may have been the one who said that, but I also think that where there's smoke there might be a match burning or something.

The fact that Obama was half-assed or completely ignored many of his promises on the campaign trail is, well, a fact.
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    Lets take toll after the fact. So is this the Alex Jones who does the new world order and lizards or not? Junkie claims no, others claim yes. Which is it?

I've not been following the guy's movies or radio closely, but from reading his site every now and then and the couple of his movies I've seen online, he's got nothing to do with lizards.

He's actually got only fact in his presentations of conspiracy theories but interprets them in a rather pessimistic manner.
  • Ferg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ferg polycounter lvl 17
    He hangs up on callers who talk about lizard people BS. Lets stop spreading lies mmm kay?

I've listened to a lot of his radio shows, and he's mentioned it once or twice as something HE believes in. Might have been aliens actually, not lizards. He's crazy, man. Though he does have some good shit to say.
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Whats up Junkie?

I have a question.

What is it about Obama you are so in support of and willing to defend to the teeth over? How exactly have things changed? He is escalating troop levels to higher degrees than what dubya did. We are bombing the piss out of the Pakistan border. FISA wire tapping is still going on. Patriot Act is still kickin'.

Why do liberals defend him so much? Just take time out of your day to watch something that is freely distributed by the owner and isn't making you pay for it.

I think this SNL skit says it best...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnMYZDsrJM[/ame]

I just can't figure out why dems are so protective of him. It's like conservatives protecting big government dubya who expanded the size of government 40% greater than Clinton.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN wrote: »
    The fact that Obama was half-assed or completely ignored many of his promises on the campaign trail is, well, a fact.

are you familiar with american politics? I'm pretty sure the lizard people wouldve nabbed us 200 years ago if this was a sign of allegiance to the world banks.
    exposing how they all come from the same elite rich club that dubya and cheney come from.

who the hell did you THINK they were? I don't think robin hood is ever going to get elected to office in america.
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've listened to a lot of his radio shows, and he's mentioned it once or twice as something HE believes in. Might have been aliens actually, not lizards. He's crazy, man. Though he does have some good shit to say.

If you can find a youtube of it I'll believe you. I know he is annoyed by people who claim to have chupacabra's in their attic when they call in. Immediate hangups. I think you might be getting confused with William Cooper. He was the alien guy who shared the NWO speak.

I don't listen to AJ that often...I find it depressing actually. He's definitely found a market with the "light your hair on fire and run around screaming" crowd.

I just appreciate how much he's exposed dubya in the past. Not sure how much I buy into the 9/11 stuff though...I have a difficult time watching those docs because I don't want to believe it.
  • ZacD
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ZacD ngon master
    I'm just going to go start my own country, I tired of all this greed. And whats true and whats conspiracy.
  • oXYnary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have a question.

What is it about Obama you are so in support of and willing to defend to the teeth over? How exactly have things changed? He is escalating troop levels to higher degrees than what dubya did. We are bombing the piss out of the Pakistan border. FISA wire tapping is still going on. Patriot Act is still kickin'.

Why do liberals defend him so much? Just take time out of your day to watch something that is freely distributed by the owner and isn't making you pay for it.

I think this SNL skit says it best...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnMYZDsrJM

I just can't figure out why dems are so protective of him. It's like conservatives protecting big government dubya who expanded the size of government 40% greater than Clinton.

Aha! The truth comes out. I made no mention of left or light, but suddenly Im a liberal for calling into question this film. and on top of that a democrat. That speaks more about you than me and your assumptions.

Do you think I blindly follow him? Wtf? Do you realize just how pissed I am that he kept the wire tapping in place without holding the telco companies responsible whom allowed?

Yes, he is raising troop levels. He also set a time table. He also does not want to raise them in Afghan until the election is resolved. (You did hear about the UN head over there whom was fired for stating his disappointment about the election results).

Why is there insistence on making him and his cabinet the alpha and omega of the world?
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    oXYnary then you are more consciously aware then I realized. I apologize. Without even watching the video though you were quick to dislike something that potentially "demonized" another...it came across as rather suspect as if to take a side.

I personally think the media doesn't hold elected puppet officials to a high enough standard, so I really don't care who gets demonized up there at the top.

Anywho I've wasted enough time...back to making art...
  • Kevin Johnstone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kevin Johnstone polycounter lvl 19
    I was totally writing this off as more nonsense.... but then you mentioned Jon Pilger who is not to be ignored so I'll check this out later...
  • Junkie_XL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Started watching. Have to save this somehow to watch more later...I'd rather stream to the 360 or something. I liked the duopoly comparison that pretends to be competition.

I didn't know John Perkins was in this. That guy has written some amazing books.
  • Mime
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mime polycounter lvl 14
    A theory is something that can't be backed by facts.

NITPICK TIME!

theory - a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena. A scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory.

So yeah a theory is BASED on facts.
  • t4paN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    t4paN polycounter lvl 10
    Started watching. Have to save this somehow to watch more later...I'd rather stream to the 360 or something. I liked the duopoly comparison that pretends to be competition.

I didn't know John Perkins was in this. That guy has written some amazing books.

WAtching right now, it got a bit economically boring at around 30-40 minutes or so, but got back to interesting shortly afterwards. Not much different than the previous one, but a bit more serious, less centered on Obama and with more people that are actually making sense.
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir polycounter lvl 18
    I havent watched this yet, will when I finish some work up, but I'm a bit dubious. Sounds like another documentary made by an extremist. Never trust extremists. :P

Also, I wish someone could explain to me why globalization is so terrible and so many people fight it. Using the term Globalists like it's some evil word is just silly.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir wrote: »
    Using the term Globalists like it's some evil word is just silly.

Socialism, globalism, facism, communism, anarchism, and all other isms are absolutely and completely universally evil.

Even if they coincide completely with your personal views and you just dont understand what the term means.
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SupRore wrote: »
    Socialism, globalism, facism, communism, anarchism, and all other isms are absolutely and completely universally evil.

Even if they coincide completely with your personal views and you just dont understand what the term means.

You'll have to explain that, because as far as I can tell that's a completely reactionary and arbitrary viewpoint. As well as completely illogical. I'm not sure how "isms", which in this case are just words used to identify systems, can be evil. It's like saying a hammer is evil, or an electrical circuit. They aren't, they are tools. They can be used good or bad, but they don't have a will of their own, they aren't evil (or good) themselves.

Also, if you want something that's evil... "...are absolutely and completely universally evil."

That's the kind of viewpoint that starts wars! Seems more evil to me than those things you condemn!
  • Slainean
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Slainean polycounter lvl 18
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M[/ame]

Wait we're talking about this guy, right? Definitely not an extremist.
  • Joseph Silverman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tulkamir wrote: »
    You'll have to explain that, because as far as I can tell that's a completely reactionary and arbitrary viewpoint. As well as completely illogical. I'm not sure how "isms", which in this case are just words used to identify systems, can be evil. It's like saying a hammer is evil, or an electrical circuit. They aren't, they are tools. They can be used good or bad, but they don't have a will of their own, they aren't evil themselves.

Also, if you want something that's evil... "...are absolutely and completely universally evil."

That's the kind of viewpoint that starts wars! Seems more evil to me than those things you condemn!

Well, it's not my personal viewpoint, i was being sarcastic, sorry.

I missed that you're located in Canada, have you never gotten to experience the common american political viewpoint? If somebody isnt being called a communist or a facist or an anarchist and consequently evil then politics aren't going on down here.

Funny you should mention starting wars!

edit: slainean oh god that's amazing. RUUAAAAHHGHHHHHHHRHGHHHH
  • Tulkamir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wow, I completely missed that. I just re-read your post. I am a dumbass!

Slainean... wow! Yep, no reason to watch this documentary for me I think. :P
  • kat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    That's David Icke, they both follow the same reasoning except Icke has said in the past that the Global elites are "lizards"; I'm not entirely sure if he means in a literal sense or not any more, because he's given and slightly different take on that whole 'episode' in his life based on some interesting facts about how the brain works and is structured.

Someone mentioned Jon Pilger below? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXL998q7skI"]Watch this[/ame].
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    I used to entertain the notion of some of this conspiracy theory stuff when i was younger, but eventually i decided the world was just far too insane for there to be any kind of underlying motive, even if it was evil and sinister. Conspiracies are born from comic books and that kinda of fantasy stuff along with an innate human urge to look out for peril, i think. The real world is actually kind of lame and boring compared to the fantasies created by these dudes (who sell books on the subject).

Pick your poison I suppose, believe you live in a world ruled by competing super powers for the ultimate power of steering man's destiny and that you're a pawn in their giant game or simply accept you live in a world full of people who are as confused as you are, and that there is no ultimate power struggle or "ultimate destiny" as it were. I almost wish i could go back to the first one, kinda hard to go back once you've picked the second. Haha, reality is like a reverse matrix when you think of it that way.
  • kat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    So what would you say the Cold War was if not a World "ruled by competing Super Powers"?
  • crazyfingers
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    crazyfingers polycounter lvl 10
    A bunch of morons with nukes
  • adam
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    adam polycounter lvl 19
    The reason I watch this stuff from time-to-time, and the reason why I linked it here, is not because I go in expecting to believe everything I see. But I go in to see things I hadn't seen before. Hopefully, from that, I can assert my own opinion the next time this topic comes up.

This is the third documentary talking about the Elite group controlling the left & right, and I have to say this: If 10% of what I was told is true, just 10%, we're a pretty fucked people. Government, just by its name, is not doing its job.

So sad :(
  • kat
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kat polycounter lvl 17
    You shouldn't watch these things with that expectation anyway, they should at least get you thinking about things you wouldn't otherwise have done though.

What's interesting about Jones in particular is that pretty much all of his movies are based on well documented facts - articles, news reports, published papers and so on. The reports mentioned do exist (MIAC for one); the FED does have extra-governmental powers that means it can't be touched; Central banks do control the flow of money; and so on, and so on.

What's at question really is the interpretation of those facts, individually they mean one thing, maybe nothing, pulled together a bigger picture starts to emerge that's not quite what you were expecting to see, it's certainly not one of a friendly benevolent Government looking after the citizenry that's for sure - the fact that politicians can even be lobbied is indicative of that.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

No doubt he built his own. Always make sure to build your own AFDB, never buy one.

From the offical AFDB website:
    AFDB.jpg
    BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.
    Proper building instructions: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html
    Don't forget your pets...

I'll be watching this over lunch should be entertaining.