Home General Discussion

WARNING: This may save your life!!

Greetings everyone,

I realize this is off topic, but it is important. To anyone who wishes to take the flu vaccine, please don't. It contains mercury, cancer viruses and other toxins. This has been admitted by the UN. I want to see as many of my fellow people alive and not dead from eugenics.

Please, don't just label me as a nutter and look it up. Look up eugenics and its history and research the New World Order (NWO)

Thanks for your time and be safe,

Regards

Sean

www.prisonplanet.com

Replies

• Quokimbo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Don't they want to give the Swine vaccine to pregnant women and children first?
  • Peris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Peris polycounter lvl 17
    whats with the conspiracy nutter threads on polycount, theres been a few lately
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    so you don't have like any... sources? maybe? something?
  • Japhir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Japhir polycounter lvl 16
    I don't like getting medicine for not being ill anyway, and it just turned out to be a little flue that's only dangerous if your in the risk catagory.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox wrote: »
    so you don't have like any... sources? maybe? something?
    No kidding. Sorry buddy but you gotta bring the proof along with whacko ramblings.

While I'm not a big fan of the seasonal flu shot and have my reasons to not get one they really don't involve the UN, mercury or cancer causing viruses... I would provide links to my research but why bother, you can look it up.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    Greetings everyone,

Please, don't just label me as a nutter and look it up. Look up eugenics and its history and research the New World Order (NWO)

LOL. I could have possibly even believed you up until that last paragraph when you lost all credibility.
  • TheMadArtist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheMadArtist polycounter lvl 12
    Don't believe everything that you hear from Alex Jones, SinisterUrge.
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    please share your definitive proof that the NWO Eugenics Core is indeed involved in mass sterilization of the planet through flu vaccine.

Come on. Think about this for a second. I've never gotten a Flu shot in my life-not because of the threat of some NWO conspiracy, but because I'm lazy and usually don't get sick. Now if the NWO really wanted to target sections of population for sterilization through injection they could just have their media flunkys create a panic that no one would ignore. Lets see, how about Smallpox. If your local news caster comes on and says something about a smallpox outbreak in your city, but not to worry because vaccines are available, you'll have a good 90% of the population stanging in line.
    And why even go to that much trouble....Just put it in the drinking water..or better yet, why not the gallons and gallons of soda pop. You could destroy the USA if somehow you could put a a slow poison into its pop supply
    Dont they use mercury when they make High Fructose corn syrup..and that's perfectly healthy...just ask the corn people

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEbRxTOyGf0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDNYod1OpDQ&feature=response_watch[/ame]
  • SinisterUrge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-insert-admits-it-causes-guillain-barre-syndrome-vasculitis-paralysis-anaphylactic-shock-and-death

That's the proof and if you did some research on google there is more. You have a bigger chance of dying from the vaccine than from the flu itself
  • MALicivs
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MALicivs polycounter lvl 15
    birdmq.jpg
    That website believes that there is a pig flu pandemic, therefore discrediting everything else that it says.
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have a website that says that its safe....who do I trust ?

http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/1496415.html
  • Asherr
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Asherr polycounter lvl 18
    what if SinisterUrge is part of the NWO and NOT getting the vaccine is what kills people?
  • SinisterUrge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Think about it, how many people are dying from cancer at young ages? 1/50 American kids now are autistic and how is that so? Mercury is not safe, there is no safe level and that is taken as fact. It stays in your body and can lead to health problems in years to come.

If you like, you can blindly trust everything you are told in the corporate media and by politicians. Its hard to believe this is happening, but all you have to do is research it and check up the facts. You'll see it is true and we are in danger. You have a choice, you can look this up or you can continue to play computer games and watch tv. Does anybody here seriously think propaganda and eugenics have simple disappeared? If anything they are more dangerous and sophisticated than ever.
  • Jeremy Lindstrom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jeremy Lindstrom polycounter lvl 18
    runs and grabs tinfoil hat.
  • danshewan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    danshewan polycounter lvl 8
    If you like, you can blindly trust everything you are told in the corporate media and by politicians.

I agree. Blindly trusting in articles I find on the internet has proven far more reliable.
  • Japhir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dekard wrote: »
    runs and grabs tinfoil hat.
    i was 100% sure this would come up ;)
  • Noia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Noia polycounter lvl 15
    Oh no, you uncovered our diabolical plan! I have to report this to my superiors immediately!
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    It's this kind of thinking which allows young children to die of medically preventable diseases. Good going, conspiracy theory nutcase.
  • TheMadArtist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TheMadArtist polycounter lvl 12

If you like, you can blindly trust everything you are told by conspiracy theorists online

Fixed your post :D
  • MAVO LE FOU
  • cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    This is based on the original 1976 Swine flu pandemic that was talked about as much as the current one. The big scare is around thimerosal, a form of mercury, which is used as a preservative. This has been linked to the autism epidemic of children in the US, and many neurological reactions, including paralysis and death, in adults. Since then heavy regulations have been places on it's use.

Again, the scare associated with this is that this same, vaccine is the one being used on people today. The conspiracy grows from all the junk science that misleads people both way on this coupled with mandatory vaccinations for some health care workers.

It's not really something we have to worry about. Every vaccine isn't for everyone. Same as allergies, some people aren't built to handle them. The cure, same as the disease, has a lot of scare propaganda. Yes people have died from both, but more have died from car crashes and falling in the shower.
  • ghost-d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ghost-d polycounter lvl 17
    low odor wrote: »
    I have a website that says that its safe....who do I trust ?

http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/1496415.html

A guy tells you that the gun you´re about to put against your head and shoot isn´t loaded. Other guy tells you that it is. Will you still pull the trigger?

I myself really wouldn´t mind anyone believing media and governments to pull the trigger on their gun... We´ve got democracy, don´t we?
  • SinisterUrge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Has anyone seen a politician take the vaccine live on television? Nope, thought as much. How about eating healthy food and exercising? Eat organic and don't trust food you don't know where it is sourced from or what's in it. Or continue to laugh and take it, I don't care I'm only trying to help.
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Justin Meisse polycounter lvl 18
    If you're worried about the Ethylmercury that Thiomersal is metabolized to you, better stop eating fish immediately, the Methylmercury in fish is far worse.

<holy crap, 14 posts were made while I was writing this!>
  • MachineMinded
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There was an interview on the radio earlier this autumn here in Finland where they interviewed a woman whose whole family had had the swine flu. Apparently it's almost the same in terms of symptoms as the flu we get here during autumn and spring. Meaning that there shouldn't be any need for you to take the vaccine anyways(and there was that mix up with that one drug company that still today can't explain how some living bird flu ended up into the first patch of swine flu vaccine that was shipped here in Europe).
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ghost-d wrote: »
    A guy tells you that the gun you´re about to put against your head and shoot isn´t loaded. Other guy tells you that it is. Will you still pull the trigger?

I myself really wouldn´t mind anyone believing media and governments to pull the trigger on their gun... We´ve got democracy, don´t we?

lol....so have the majority pull the trigger...how about I shoot both of them..then go eat so healthy and delicious High fructose ...love that fructose....

Everything you read on the internet is a lie.....including that...etc...
  • sicsided
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bacteriophages. Drink your water. That's all I have to say.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophages
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BAN HYDRIC ACID!
  • Rhinokey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rhinokey polycounter lvl 18
    Has anyone seen a politician take the vaccine live on television? Nope, thought as much. How about eating healthy food and exercising? Eat organic and don't trust food you don't know where it is sourced from or what's in it. Or continue to laugh and take it, I don't care I'm only trying to help.

even if you saw one take it on tv, you would claim it was rigged that they faked it with some harmless shot,, like tequila,, what hapens i you get alcohol injected? does it still get you drunk? faster maybe? if so can you start a bar that just injects booze, ? i think my granny has some needls from her diabeties... hmmm
  • Justin Meisse
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    On a lighter note, this is moot because there's really no need for a bunch of computer nerds to get vaccines against the flu. If I find out sinister runs a daycare or volunteers at an old folks home I hope everyone will raise the money so I can fly out and punch him in the face.
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Think about it, how many people are dying from cancer at young ages? 1/50 American kids now are autistic and how is that so? Mercury is not safe, there is no safe level and that is taken as fact. It stays in your body and can lead to health problems in years to come.

If you like, you can blindly trust everything you are told in the corporate media and by politicians. Its hard to believe this is happening, but all you have to do is research it and check up the facts. You'll see it is true and we are in danger. You have a choice, you can look this up or you can continue to play computer games and watch tv. Does anybody here seriously think propaganda and eugenics have simple disappeared? If anything they are more dangerous and sophisticated than ever.
    No one is sure what causes Autism and we have some strong evidence to support that cancer falls under a large umbrella of causes. I think our modern health problems have more to do with our modern pollution and unhealthy life styles than anything related to vaccines billions of people take year after year.

You live in a much more disease free society because of these same vaccines. Now that most of these disease are not common place and you're far less likely to come down with one, some of the risks might not be worth taking. But all of these vaccines where created with the betterment of human kind in mind. You can choose to believe differently, not get your shots and probably live a near disease free life because everyone else around you gets their shots and stays healthy. So like it or not they will improve your life...

I don't think propaganda and eugenics have disappeared but I don't think they're being applied in the way you think.

Seriously being skeptical of the media means being skeptical of all things you take in. Seems to me you're blindly following something with very little thought put into it just because someone came along and said "psst buddy they're lying, trust me".

You want to get bent out of shape about things being twisted unnaturally? Take a look at the food everyone eats, the water we drink and the air we breath, the house you live in and the materials it was built with. Get pissed that crazy unknown chemicals are being used and pumped into every aspect of your life and you're not even thinking about it or care. These chemicals enter your life not because of some vast conspiracy but because no one bothers to check them out or test them thoroughly.

But something that is genuinely meant to keep the public healthy, you freak about because some nutter said so on the intertubes?
  • Peris
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Peris polycounter lvl 17

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/63010212.html

owned lol

just a few seconds of googling
  • Japhir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    peris: he injects the "seasonal flu shot"... he says:
    “Make sure you and your families are not faced with two flus this season,” he said.

EDIT: and they want to tackle the risk group, not the normal healthy people:
    "Jindal said the state hopes to increase vaccinations among those groups at high risk for the illness: pregnant women, children ages 6 months to 18 years; those over 50; caretakers of the chronically ill or elderly; and adults at risk of medical complications from the flu."
  • Mimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Simple answer, ask your GP.

You can trawl the web all day and find 100 things that are at your workplace that will give you cancer, the internet is EXTREMELY unreliable when looking for medical advice and warnings.

Speak to your local GP (general practicioner, or doctor) and they will give you the best advice.

On a slight side note, many mothers in the UK decided against giving their children the MMR (Measles Mumps and Rhubella... I can't spell) jab, due to the media frenzy surrounding the possible side affects. Now there is a chance of outbreaks of those three illnesses, which could kill or disable many children. I leave it up to the reader to make their mind up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-468972/Measles-outbreak-follows-fears-MMR-vaccine.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/mmr-row-blamed-for-measles-outbreak-1547651.html

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/content/outbreak-notice/measles-mumps-outbreaks.aspx

Google "MMR outbreak" for more news stories.
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Man this is the best troll i've seen in a while.
  • SinisterUrge
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another point, its been rushed though so there is no telling what side affects it may have. There is nothing natural about taking vaccines, its sure to weaken your bodies immune system. Yes, autism is on the rise, so is cancer and at earlier ages, along with more miscarriages. Males sperm count has lowered over the years too. People are having smaller families, but I'm just a nut so it doesn't matter. Do what your told and don't question it.

I hope this is all bull, but I doubt it and yes, there is an increase of chemicals around. Substances that shouldn't be in foods or in the water system. The US government invaded Iraq through lies and deception, but they would never do it to their own people, of course not.
  • TomDunne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TomDunne polycounter lvl 18
    I realize this is off topic, but it is important. To anyone who wishes to take the flu vaccine, please don't. It contains mercury, cancer viruses and other toxins. This has been admitted by the UN. I want to see as many of my fellow people alive and not dead from eugenics.

If you had just managed to work in the Olympics, you'd have the plot of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six.
  • bearkub
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bearkub polycounter lvl 18
    Seriously?

This thread is closed. If you can't figure out why, just believe it is another conspiracy of THE MAN KEEPING YOU DOWN!!
This discussion has been closed.