Options
    Offline / Send Message
    P442 polycounter lvl 8
    nice close-up on the butt LOL. needs an outfit though
  • JohnnyRaptor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JohnnyRaptor polycounter lvl 15
    plant her feet, give her some toes and eyes to start with, and theres some odd shapes around her thighs, and her head seems too big as well.
  • odium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    odium polycounter lvl 18
    DAT ASS.

But more importantly... Is she a witch...? WHERE ARE HER TOESIES?

I actually quite like it, I think the main things letting it down are your render lights and your spec map possibly. Keep it up mate.
  • MoP
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MoP polycounter lvl 18
    Not bad, but the presentation of the model is quite poor. The lighting is very "90's CG" and the black background isn't helping either.

Her flesh texture looks very blotchy, but it's hard to tell if that's because of the lighting or the texture itself.

The shape of the breasts and placement of the nipples seems very odd. They're heading towards being square instead of naturally rounded, which is just wrong.

Her thighs look very thin too, considering how thick her calves are.

Additionally, this character doesn't make any sense.
  • odium
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    odium polycounter lvl 18
    Dude, it’s a naked chick with a gun on tip toes... Its classic modelling 101, it’s ALWAYS relevant. :p
  • Mark Dygert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    - Really bad weighting on the thighs. Or when you noodled the pieces into position you failed to smooth out the transition areas. It's most distracting in the ass shot, I it grabs my eyes and won't let go.
    - Reminds me of a poser model.
    - Is the left hand on backwards? Why is she gripping the top of the gun with her fingers, don't people hold onto nade launcher on the bottom.
    - Her forearms look really really skinny.
    - Black background rob your character of a silhouette, white washes out colors and gray is just about right.
    - The 90's CG look MoP talked about, I think is mostly coming from the red lighting and overall harshly dark areas. Get a decent 3 point lighting system working with less garish colors.
  • Paul Harvey from SanDiego
  • Paul Harvey from SanDiego