Home Artists Looking For Work

Garage game looking for a mob creator.

Made a couple posts before, I'm building an engine from scratch in XNA, and looking for a 3d artist to help make some mobs for the game. That would mean modelling, texturing, rigging, and animating. The theme is fantasy, I'd like to go somewhere in the direction of D&D as far as monsters and such go.

I'm a complete garage game, and am funding this out of my pocket. Obviously I will try to pay fair, but if you are very experienced, I probably won't be able to pay at the rate you deserve. I like to do this on a pay per model basis, so we can discuss the price beforehand. I'm not requiring industry experience, but hopefully you have some samples so I can get a sense of your style. The style of the game is not nailed down at all, so you can certainly help shape that.

I have a few requirements that some people may not like, so I'll tell them now.
1. No transparent textures, because I'm using deferred rendering.
2. Because XNA 4.0 is insanely picky about how it handles animation and such, the only reliable exporter I have come across is KW X-Port for 3DS Max. I have experimented with many other formats, and most all of them I have had issues with when it comes to integration with the animation libs. I'll need you to use that for the models.

If you are interested, provide me the following...
-Art samples (animation reels would be great!)
-Your availability. I love WIP's and being kept in the loop.
-Contact info, skype is preferred due to screenshare
-Any additional info you would like from me.

My email is mike.vant@live.com
Hope to hear from you.