Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UDK] Future Man - Beyond The Past [Indie Game]

fmbp_v51ekma.png

old logo: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=game_logo08ugu8k.png

Hey there:)

My team and I are working hard on our first game "Future Man - Beyond the Past" which is an Indie UDK game. We're still working on an early prototype, but we thought "hey, let's get our idea for our game out there and spread the word!" :)

It's a game about a man who travelled in the past to make some important changes to an event in history, so the world in the future, where he comes from, can be saved.Because of problems while travelling back in time, he doesn't get into the year he has originally wanted to, but into medieval time. He now needs to find a way to get home. During his journey he has to face a lot of obstalces and enemies like humans of the medieval times, who thinks he is the devil himself.
The chivvy begins....

Thats the basic story, but of course we already nailed a lot more of the story already. We will update this first post from time to time with more details, so make sure to subscribe! We will make sure that everyone will be get informed if he wants to :)

Here's a short factsheet
- 2.5D sidescroller game
- Engine: UDK
- set in medieval times in mediteran setting

So I will stop talking, hitting in with some WIP images of some foliage assets and basic weapons :)

Hope you like our idea and the stuff that is coming!

UPDATE 14.05.2012:

v4-28.png

UDK viewport grab
rock_pebbles_test_hug0fkb9.jpg

rock_pebbles0194jy1.jpg

HP of the sword,Zbrush
sword_hp_02xiuz5.jpg

Ingame shot of the sword (First pass of texturing)
sword_udki8uev.jpg

HP of the woodshield,Zbrush
woodshield_hp_finishessuw8.jpg

Of course we are open to feedback and constructive critique! Shoot! :)
Have a good time:poly121:

Replies