Home Unreal Engine

Can you add "physics" bones to a CAT motion rig to use in UDK?

Hi, I've got a character which I've got lined up for UDK. I'm going to rig it with the new-ish CAT system, but before I start the rigging & weighting, I need to know if its possible to create bones that are "gravity dependent". Its a female character, and when she runs, jumps or does some kung-fu or whatever, I want her breasts to act like you would expect (rather than being static, as if made of wood).

I tried doing the same thing a long time ago before CAT existed (using Biped systems), but because nobody seemed to know how to add physics bones to a skeletal mesh, and because I ran into a load of other brick walls, it never happened.

I just want to get the same simple "boob-physics" (apologies lol) as games such as 'Soul Calibur', 'Dead or Alive', 'Saints Row 3', 'Mortal Kombat 9' etc.

If anybody knows what I need to do to achieve this effect, PLEASE run me through it!

Sorry if this thread seems a bit "inappropriate" or obscene to some more sensitive people, I'm just trying to learn how to create physics bones for use in UDK!

Thanks

Replies