Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Anatomy study in zbrush

This is my first post in polycount and I just finished my first anatomy study in zbrush. I need some feedback from polycounters because now I can't see anything that I can improve in my model... I tried to exaggerate some muscles like the chest, the back... but I don't know anymore. Anybody can give me some tips please??

anatomymalecompo04.jpg

Replies

• joshA
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    that is rely good im looking at it but i cant find anything wrong or anything to improved in
    im sorry if thats not you looking for in a feedback
  • _DeadPixel_
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks pretty cool. Right now I think your biggest issues are his hands and arms, his calves also look too large.
    It's good that you're sculpting the muscle detail, but I think giving it so much definition causes the sculpt to look really stiff, try working on keeping it loose.
    Take a look at some traditional sculpture work, I recommend Gian Lorenzo Bernini, his work is incredible. (He even sculpts the impression in the skin).
    Keep up the hard work! :)
    bernini_proserpina.jpg
  • Tuptin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you so much guys!I apreciate your coments, everything is welcome. _DeadPixel_ is true i have to make it loose and more natural. I will study Gian Lorenzo Bernini and classical sculpture to improve.

Thanks!!