Home General Discussion

Affordable Music for your projects

Check out www.loudernoises.com for affordable production music in many genres and styles. quick and easy and the most affordable rates online!

Replies

• tanka
    Offline / Send Message
    tanka polycounter lvl 12
    Nice, but I should warn you I was very wary of clicking on that link, due to your one post and the amount of spambots that show up here. Alot of people might skip it.

Nice stuff though, I'll definitely keep it in mind if I ever need some music for a project. :)
  • Louder Noises Music
    Thank you Tanka for you're kind advice. I hadn't thought of that. will be sure to post more!
  • OllieSouth
    Just a note to anyone who does like our music - if you're after something a little more specific than what we have in our library, let us know and we'll do you an awesome custom track for your games! Read up here!

Thanks
    - Ollie.
  • fearian
    Offline / Send Message
    fearian greentooth
    C'mon man, sell yourself! Post some clips, talk about it, embed a youtube video!

I'm not clicking a link in a one sentence first post. Ever.
  • Louder Noises Music
    Click LAUNCH LIBRARY to listen to our tracks! help your projects stand out with music

http://loudernoises.com/
  • System
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
    I don't mean to be rude here, but you're seriously charing £20 for 30 seconds of bespoke music?

As a hobbyist composer myself, I know how much work can go into scoring a decent 30 seconds, and believe me, I wouldn't even fire up Logic for £20. I appreciate that you may not be Hollywood yet, but I think you're selling yourself short.

I also know that a decent library of samples and plugs alone can run thousands of dollars, and with that said, it would take forever just to break even.

I'd expect to pay 5 times that for high-quality custom scores.
  • Louder Noises Music
    Hi TeeJay,

You're absolutely right it is cheap. but the idea of Louder Noises is to help students see the benefits of licensing music instead of just taking it off youtube and keeping it quiet. as a new company, the rates will change in time but we are more concerned at the moment with spreading our message right now and getting people onto the site.

We are all jobbing composers ourselves and are well aware of the rates and costs involved but Louder Noises is aimed at students (not exclusively for students) and we want to promote a better alternative than un-licensed music and we feel low rates are the key to that.

Thanks for the feedback and I will take your thoughts on board.

Kind Regards

Louder Noises