Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Counterstrike map needs an artist

Hey Guys,

I'm fairly new to the polycount forums, so i'll say hi then cut straight to the point. I've been a

level designer for meny years in my spare time and professionally. I'm a huge counterstrike fan

and was in the process of making a map for it based in a water filtration plant.

My initial plan was to do all the art assets and models myself after white box and layout were

complete and tested to ensure the choke points worked etc. However these days i'm finding myself

with less and less time to spend on the map so the art pass i would have liked to have done has

never materialised.

I was hoping there would be an artist out there who likes counter strike and would help see my map

to completion. The whiteroom setup is there and the gameplay is solid and balanced and even works

well with bots, i made a few water materials and was also experimenting with various bits and

pieces to get the water flow right.

This would be a collbarotive project, so changes can be made if they benefit the level and to

accommodate for nice looking art.

I'm professional and hard working so im looking for someone who will be dedicated enough to get

stuck in and take the level to a releasable standard. There's no specific time limit on it,

however sooner is always better :)

Any questions feel free to ask, be great to hear back from such talented artists! i've attached

some screens and also here's a link to my portfolio so you can see a bit more about my background

and previous experience.

www.richardacherki.com

Replies