Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Penny Royal - Jester villainess character

Hello :)

This is my first post here and I apologise if I've posted in the wrong section..

Currently working on a next gen character, She's been very heavily influenced by Harley Quinn from batman, however I see her to be a long lost descendant of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland..

These are the concepts i have for her so far. Any critique,comments or feedback would be very much appreciated.

WJTPM.jpg

mNK3h.jpg

1zaae.jpg

I will be posting as updates as regularly as i can :)

Replies

• DeadlyFreeze
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DeadlyFreeze polycounter lvl 17
    The skirt idea is pretty clever, if you can work some more of those kind of details into this it will be pretty ace(pun intended).

Good luck on your project.
  • Dani McOrrie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @DeadlyFreeze - thank you :) have been trying to get some more card like details throughout her outfit - nothing seems to really look right when i try though.

Will definitely try to work some more in though (:
  • Nath_gamer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I have High hopes for my Jester type character but I'm pretty sure your's will turn out better than mine, her lips could be black instead of red that's my amazingly creative feedback.
  • Dani McOrrie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @Nath
    I've still gotta nail down a solid makeup concept - will definitely give black lips a try! thank you :)
  • Liamodearme
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Liamodearme polycounter lvl 7
    She is simply stunning! But you already know that! I love how you didn't hold back with the details on her stockings and the hip tattoo. Might be an idea to go over the chest again, maybe play with costume designs instead of a plain leotard. For example you could give her shoulder pads made of cards? Play with a court jester neck ring, and I think more tattoos on her could be cool as well :D Oh also an exaggerated hat could work well too. As in make the spikes off the hat really long, could be one of her attacks as well, she could use them like a whip. Just ideas :D
  • Dani McOrrie
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Liam you are a genius!
    Been trying to think of someways to make her more visually dynamic.. i love the huge hat idea :)

I considered court jester neck ring - but then i couldnt think of a way i could model it nicely. ha.

Might do a quick paintover of my first concept now - see what i can think of