Home› 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] female spacepunk/pirate

motionblur
polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
motionblur polycounter lvl 12
So after a looooong time of work-related things only I finally started something of my own, today.

The concept is based on the Mixamo contest but I'll have to see if I enter or not. Anyways - take that as the guidelines for the character.

Having said that: I don't call myself a concept artist, by all means. So please don't be too harsh on the wrong proportions and drawing mistakes. I originally didn't even want to take the concept so far but it simply was too fun to do. So here it is:

Concept_WIP_07.jpg

The missing hand I don't know what to do with, yet. Also I noticed already that the ellbow and wrist joints are twisted in the wrong direction.

Also this is the briefing for all those who don't know:
VOID PIRATES
These femme fatales descend from the Eridanus Supervoid, a dark matterless sector of deepspace and ransack mining outposts for Helium3, equipment and machinery. Because of their harsh living conditions they often have artificial limbs and support themselves on whatever they can steal. They've just begun an attack one the of the largest Helium3 outposts in the system, if they can make it out alive they will live like queens!
  • Female
  • Space Pirate
  • Artificial Limb
I'll try to start on the model the next days as soon as possible if work won't stop me.

Any criticism very much appretiated. I really want this model to be good as I haven't done any character model in way over a year. Let alone such a detailed one.

Replies