Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

CaptainRoku Zbrush doodle dump.

So please feel free to comment, critique and whatever else you feel like doing. I am a longtime lurker and first time poster on these forums, I hope you like my Z-Doodles, there will be more to come.

WhaleFace.jpg
WhaleFace2.jpg
WhaleFace3.jpgorc.jpgalienface.jpgAlienfacewithHair2.jpgfishrend3.jpgfishrend2.jpgfishrend3-1.jpg

Replies

• Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Creature 1 - Solid design and all. Eye's are too flat, not defined, enough when compared to the rest of the body.

Creature 3 - Muscle striation is all over the place, doesn't define the forms well, and the specular is too bright and working against the color scheme, can't make out anything. The face's homoginzed color is also fighitng against the rest of the detail on the model, present it a simpler shader.

Creature 4 - Careful with the neck and clavicle muscle formation, they seem to be heading towards the chest directly in some places.
  • Darkleopard
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Creature 3 needs more colour definition. Everything looks the same and blended in. Try getting some contrasting colours going.

Liking the design on creature 4, im not great on anatomy so i wont comment there.

Keep it up!