Home› 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio - Steven Egan, Character & Creature Artist

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
StevenEgan polycounter lvl 9
Hello,

Putting the finishing touches on my portfolio. Well, the main pages at least. The image inside each project are still subject to change, as some of them are still being finished :)

I'm aiming for a position modelling for production. I know this is polycount (game art) but you guys are great for feedback, and i'm sure a lot of you know more than I do about production art. So, I think it will pay to get some crits here.

Let me know what's missing from the presentation of each model. More wires? Turn tables? Just name it :)

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

Cheers!

Steven

Replies

• StevenEgan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cheeky Bump. :)

Sorry, hate to be a pain. Got some crits on another forum about the signature on the homepages being cheesy. And the text no standing out well enough. So will be making those changes.

Any thoughts? Could really use the crits.

Cheers

Steve
  • OMGiFARTED
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like your work. Would you like to develope in games? if so, i think you should have some low polys of your work too. That one zombie character you have in low polys is unecessary to me if you're not going to have texture maps on him. If you are just strictly just a high poly guy, i would like to see your characters in different poses.
  • StevenEgan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I was just showing his base mesh, as he would need to be animated. Yeah, Good idea, I will have some poses when he's done, thanks.