Home Technical Talk

Wacom intuos help for zbrush

Hi everyone!
I just purchased a wacom intuos 5... being my first wacom tablet. After testing it out in zbrush.. the touch ring for the draw size increases and decreases by an increment of 10.. is there anyway to make it by 1?
Also, is there anyway to assign the z intensity and rgb intensity to the touch ring?
And lastly.. what is the recommended setup for the wacom on zbrush?

Any help would be apreciated!

Replies

• Olli.
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Olli. polycounter lvl 8
    there are tablet properties in zbrush maybe look there. i cant remember exactly where they are, but its one of the dropdown menus from the top (probably preferences>tablet)
  • M1KES
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I already checked there. It just had some pen properties for pressure and stuff like that.. i really wanted to change the touch ring draw size value... it keeps adding and subtracting 10 instead of one (i can get size 1-11-21-31, but cant get the numbers in-between).. if anyone knows how to change it.. i would really apreciate some help.
  • M1KES
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Got the issue solved on another site... thought i'd share it here:

"Had the same problem with Intous4 . Try this.
    https://hotfile.com/dl/150183649/843...wSize.zsc.html
    Place the file in ZData / Zplugs
    After starting ZBrush you find in the Menu Zplugin/Misc Utilities new buttons (go mouse over) there you can find a brushsize increase/decrease button with an Amount(!) slider beside it! Customize those 2 buttons with shortcuts of your liking and add those shortcuts in the touch ring from the wacom settings and voila ! "

Also I've been doing some searching and apearantly it doesnt seem we can assign the touch ring to any other slider menu except draw size... any information about that?
  • EDS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    EDS
    Your link is broken. Can you please reupload this?