Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer looking for artists and level designers

Hey,

Im a programmer using Unity 3D currently finishing one title which should be going on sale soon via multiple online distributors. Im now looking to expand and build a bigger more complex game, a 3rd person multiplayer shooter.

I have already implemented to following (in only 2 and a bit weeks of part time work)
- Master Server
- Host capabilities
- Client joining/leaving
- Player spawning including team selection (networked)
- Player moving (networked)
- Shooting (networked)
- Player movement using Unitys advanced Locomotion system
- Player health systems including dying/respawning
- Scoreboards for both players and teams

I am now looking for artists and designers to create fun and challenging multiplayer maps for players! The game has a Norse theme (vikings but in space and a story which i wont go into too much detail... its not vikings with swords but rather guns and magic (think Thor the move)). So i need artists who can create worlds and levels designed for up to 24 players (2 teams of 12) for various combat games. The levels can range massively from Lava pits of hell to underground cave systems, to Frost lands, Human realms of vast plains and hills to the magical 'rainbow road' or even space ship docks.

If you are interested and feel you could make/design a level or even parts of a level then please contact me at deanstanfield88@gmail.com and send me a link to your portfolio if you have one.

My portfolio: www.deanstanfield.co.uk I am an experienced programmer wanting to work with experienced artists to make a very fun and unique game!

Replies