Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Traveler in Thyme

I'm a 60 year old granny, with extensive fine art background, but less than a year teaching myself 3D digital art. Anatomy is my strong point, I want to specialize in realistic animals, especially horses, but am open to accepting commissions for anything interesting.

As of March 2012, I know how to build low poly models in Blender, and am quite a whiz with hi-rez Zbrush modeling (it's just like clay, but with no mess!), and have fairly well mastered Corel PhotoPaint for concept art.

Now to find some paying work.....Thank you for looking.

EliZ.jpg

skellyhorse.jpg

horse%20skull.jpg

horseunfin.jpg

Replies

• travelerinthyme
    Starting with a low poly model in Blender, Ellowphant became Eli, a slightly overworked Zbrush project. I am willing to resculpt his texture, but thought you might like to see him as he began.

This was actually my second ever Blender model, nothing like starting out with something difficult!
    After all this work, the client wanted a more Horton-type character, so this guy is for sale to anyone who needs him.

If an Indian elephant would do better for your project, I can easily resculpt his anatomy, I'm becoming quite an expert on Elephants.

Thank you for looking.

Eli2.jpg

EliZ.jpg