Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Portfolio Crits

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Tw17ch polycounter lvl 10
Hey everyone I decided to post my portfolio on here... I have been having a hard time with life these past couple months, but now that i can focus I whipped up a quick port within a week, and would like some critiques on what i can or should fix. I know this isn't my best work and if I had more time i would have polished up these pieces a lot more. I know there is anatomy that i could change or polish as well. but all critiques are welcome I'm trying to better my self and get my head back in the game. :)

http://eagle3d.carbonmade.com/

Replies

• cholden
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    cholden polycounter lvl 18
    This isn't really marketable art so much as five z-brush doodles. While some aesthetically pleasing, they are mostly first pass, large detail with a few small details here and there. None finalized to game-ready art.

Here's the most important part: you have to display the creation of characters employers would actually want in a game. Character artists must demonstrate creation of male and female human anatomy. Artsy stuff is great for you, but the fundamentals are required for production art.