Home General Discussion

New on Polycount

'Ello!

Just wanted to say hey to anyone listening out there! I've been encouraged by quite a few people to join this community so I look forward to participating in future discussions.

Quick bit about me for those interested, I'm a student at SCAD-Sav majoring in Interactive Design and Game Development with a concentration in Game Art. I am fairly new to 3D Modeling and Art but have picked it up quickly enough. I am also trying to learn digital painting so I can better develop my concepts. I am always open to new ideas and approaches, I like getting a real critique on my work (not the fuzzy, oh that's pretty shenanigans), and I love what I do.

(Please feel free to check out the Blog I TRY to keep up with to see some of my work. http://mallen1991.blogspot.com/ )

I am a gamer. My digital home is the world of PlanetSide, which I have been playing for the better part of 8 years. In general I enjoy MMO gaming and would like to work for a company like SOE or Blizzard in the future.

If there is anything else you'd like to know I am more than happy to converse.

I look forward to talking to some of you in the future and learning from you as well!

Replies