Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[DS2] Axe, Stolenpants

I've been noodling some ideas in my head in hopes to try to come up with something compelling so here's my first sketches of those ideas. I put axe in the header but it may or may not stay that way. Loved Darksiders by the way so i'm very excited to contribute to this competition, now if only my concept skills catch up with my brain thoughts!

DS2_ideas.jpg

Replies

• spetch
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    spetch polycounter lvl 11
    dude, your angelic axe #6 is really cool! I assume #6 spawned from #1? I like the separation in your blades. You could throw some ethereal orb of energy locked up top with a key hole in the middle of the cross bars.
  • brian86
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    same i really like 6. cant wait to see the hilt and the color choices.
  • StolenPants
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here's a better shot of the axe blade as well as a maker hammer idea with the only thing i really know about makers is that basically their giant dwarves (oxymoron) and that i believe that shield i snagged off ulthane is the crest of the makers??? or maybe it's just a rune... anyways here's my 2 promising ideas that have been super hard to avoid drawing skulls and awesome demon stuff on em!!! gah all i want to do is slap a skull and some demon bits but i'm challenging myself to not go that route yet.

ds2_weaps.jpg