Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[DS2] Mace, Seirei

Oooookay here we go! :)

As promised on the livestreamchat yesterday I've got my concept started and I'm now posting my thread.
Just wanted to thank you guys for the nice chat after the stream and the good tips you gave me! It realy helped me to get to the point I am now.

So after starting with an axe, switching to a mace, then a hammer, back to a mace, into a hammer/axe mix and finally back to the mace I'm now starting to like what I've got down so far.
And since this whole thing isn't a contest to write a good novel here's my progress so far, cut down for convenience, since only the head is 'done':
angelmaceconcept.jpg
I left the boundary of the proxy visible, so you guys can get atleast a littbe bit sense of scale.
I've also added a little colored version to show you a rough estimate on which colors go to which part. Not sure about the bleeding eyes, I like it, but I'm afraid it won't fit the style, any ideas?
Also please note, the gray lines are supposed to be dents, to break up the flat surfaces.

Any from of critique, ideas and all that good stuff is very much appreciated. Thanks for your time! :)

Replies