Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Heffer From Rocko's Modern Life WIP

TripleDeuce
polycounter lvl 13
Offline / Send Message
TripleDeuce polycounter lvl 13
Hey Polycount peoples..
So I've been working on Heffer from the cartoon Rocko's Modern Life and would like to have some CC. Here are some images from where I started to where I'm at right now. Let me know what you think.

Here's the concept I'm using I don't own or claim this image to be mine. I also don't know whose it is but I'd like to thank them for there interesting take on Heffer, and I hope they don't mind me using this.
1ea393_bbfeace48f16a1595e94ae8f68a9ee10.jpg

Heffer4.png

Heffer3.png

Heffer2.png

Heffer.png
CC are most appreciated!

Thanks

Replies

• leilei
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    leilei polycounter lvl 14
    You forgot the swollen lower left eye
  • dirigible
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dirigible polycounter lvl 8
    Why does he go from muscular to fat in the space of a few inches on his torso? It doesn't look like your concept's torso at all...
  • TripleDeuce
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TripleDeuce polycounter lvl 13
    Oh I see I should have said inspired by that concept I found instead of just saying that its the concept I'm using. I actually didn't want to make it look exactly like the concept. What I took from it was the humanistic look that the concept gave off it seemed cool because of how skinny the arms were and the muscularity of the chest compared to its belly...
    About the torso lol yeah I thought it was kinda interesting but I guess it just looks too weird. I got that idea from Buccha from the anime air gear..