Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Sci-Fi ZBrush Concept

Been watching Eat3D's hard surface tutorials (Highly Recommended). Thanks for the heads up on that one Polycount :thumbup:. Inspired me to create my own Sci-Fi female character. Duplicated a female mesh I've previously created and concepted over it. Still working on shoes and head. Thought I'd share my WIP. Let me know what you think.

character_sheet.jpg

Replies

• garriola83
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    garriola83 greentooth
    Keep working on the head. The cheeks are too inflated in the middle of the face and the cranium shape needs more depth, needs more back of the skull. I recommend looking at how to actually sculpt a head in clay from youtube or look up Ryan Kingslien for sculpture using ZBrush. She also looks overall short. Check if she is 8 heads high. Shoulders are a bit wide as well.
    If you have a concept you're going for, let's see it too. References are your friends.
  • Cheynecg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I used zero concepts for this lol. This is my concept. The face is loosely based off someone but the image sources I found were not perfect. Definitely going to look into proportions. Might seem a little long with the feet down.