Home Technical Talk

File wont open Help!!

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Skyerzz polycounter lvl 5
FML man. Zbrush Hates me. I was SAVING bescause I was reading to post the body work I had done and during the save it crashed. So the file is corrupted and for some reason an older save file isn't work either, which really upsets me. So many hours wasted. I don't understand why the older save file isn't working.

I keep getting this message saying " Internal Error./Mash3D.cpp Line:1803 -Error while reading m_pCurves Object: "

Anyone know whats going on?

Replies

• Ace-Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 12
    Seems like your were using either Curves clay or Curve Slice, and accidentally left one of them 'on' (it's the 'blue' reticular BTW) and seems like it had a few issues on where it was located.

I know this is coming in too late, but honestly, I suggest keeping with ZB at least 3 different saves for each stage of the process, 3 for base, 3 for detail sculpting and 3 for texturing. I'm not kidding when I say ZB doesn't have a backup system in place that's worth jack.

Sorry.
  • Skyerzz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skyerzz polycounter lvl 5
    Hmm I'll have to make sure I stay away from those then. I usually have multiple files, but I was just doing the anatomy part and I had two versions and now both don't work. Oh well. More practice right? Thanks for the info.