Home General Discussion

looking for models/animations!

Hey,

New here :D

I'm a flash/unity developer and would like to start messing around with some 3D (in flash/or unity), however, i'm NOT a 3D modeler/animator. I was wondering if any of you here would be interested in donating a few models/animations to me that i could play around with. Ideally in COLLADA format w/ animation.

I'm specifically looking for low-poly character 'states' i.e. idle, walk, run, etc. Just a few simple ones is plenty fine.

Basically i'm looking to make something similar to age of empires. Click somewhere, the character changes states, walks to destination, stops, changes states etc etc.

This is PURELY FOR EXPERIMENTATION. Your work will NOT be released, used in any public/monetary fashion. HOWEVER, if this turns into something super cool, and I/you want to take it further and build something (i.e. a game) we can discuss that when the time comes. As for now, we have fun :D

BONUS POINTS!!
I have managed to get some Age of Empires gr2 files i'd LOVE to use if someone can convert them to a usable format (COLLADA). That would be great!!!

Thanks!

Replies