Home Technical Talk

RoadKill and Maya 2011 Problems

Hello everyone! (Long time stalker, first time posting)

So I am having some trouble with RoadKill. I have looked through the forum here and can't quite seem to find something that matches my problem.

I have Dl'd the latest version of RoadKill and moved the RoadKill.mel script to the correct (or what I believe to be the correct folders):

C:\Users\Master\Documents\maya\scripts

C:\Users\Master\Documents\maya\2011-x64\scripts

I use Maya 2011x64 for the record.

When I attempt to run the "RoadKill Install.exe" file, it says it installs correctly, yet all of the things that it says it should do, it doesn't do! Such as adding the folder to my Start Menu.

That aside, once I start Maya 2011x64 and type in "RoadKill" (Yes with the correct capital letters) the dialogue box appears but when I click an object, select "Live Unwrap" and hit "Unwrap" I recieve this error:

// Warning: No items found to cleanup. //
// Warning: file: C:/Users/Master/Documents/maya/scripts/RoadKill.mel line 180: Option "Use legacy vertex order" will only take effect when option "Multiple Objects" is enabled. //
hilite Nose1 ;

I am very confused what is going on. I have to use RoadKill for a project for class attempting to export everything as OBJ's would take me far too long to get done.

Any ideas?

I am running Windows 7 x64 if anyone needs to know.

Thank you in advance,

Sitrane