Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for artist for 2 man collaboration :)

Hey there! My name is Sam, and I'm interested in finding a talented artist for collaboration on a two man project. I love polycount forums, and I've consistently seen a high level of talent here, so I figured this would be a good place to start. Let's be clear here, I'm in this for the experience, not the money, so I would be more than happy to do a clean split of any profits made between both parties. I'm pretty experienced programming in Unity3D, you can check out my current project at my wordpress. I'm currently attending college so I don't have the time to both write code for my games as well as create art assets and get the project done within a reasonable amount of time. I'm looking for someone who can handle almost all of the art pipeline. (I can help out when needed, I'm experienced in Luxology Modo, 3dsMax, Blender, and Maya) This means I need someone who is competent in textures, environment art, characters, and most importantly, animation. I would be handling most of the code and sound areas of development, and I would be more than happy to have someone to work with when it comes to design. I have several ideas I'm interested in throwing around, all of them very manageable for two people to complete inside of 4 months. If any artistically talented individuals are interested in collaborating with an intelligent, hard-working, and realistically minded programmer, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM and I'll be more than happy to talk with you. You can also reach me at samloeschen@gmail.com.

Note that I'm not bothering to put up any GDDs, screenies, or concepts because I find that these things work best when both parties can find a project idea that they fall in love with...I intend on talking to YOU to help figure out what we would be developing. I absolutely intend on working on a project of realistic scope that we can easily make with 2 people. I would prefer to work in Unity3D.

Cheers! and thanks for your time

-Sam

Replies