Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Red Hulk Head Bust

Hey Polycount, I'm currently finishing up this model of Red Hulk inspired by Joe Mad's Red Hulk featured in the comic avenging Spider-Man.

Looking for some critique on this model, I really want to take my work to a higher level. Any comments or critique are welcome.

hulk_mudbox.jpg

Hulk_texture.jpg

Also I created a twitter page dedicated to my work, and also dedicated to connecting, inspiring and being inspired by fellow artist. If you have a page and would like to follow my progress here is my link https://twitter.com/#!/Marriedto3D

Replies

• njc6425
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks good man!! love the muscle structure around the pectorals! If i had any gripes it would be the clavicle and the jaw. The clavicle seems to have to many bends in it and the depression in the chest seem maybe a bit too extreme but that helps accentuate the pectoral muscles so not a huge issue. With the jaw, it seems to be kind of dislocated, usually with muscly characters the jaw is square, the lower jaw hinge and zygomatic process are commonly level with stronger characters. your jaw here at the moment is more inverted V at the moment. so maybe bring the jaw hinge in a bit so that its level with the cheek :) otherwise looking good man!!! Great sculpting of the chest!!!
  • AaronF3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the crits njc6425, would love to hear more Polycount.