Home General Discussion

Surround sound/ theatre system

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
glottis8 polycounter lvl 9
So i've been shopping around to get a new sound system for my computer/360/ps3... i hook everything to my computer monitor so far, through an hdmi cable.

I was thinking about getting a new sound, since my old one is pretty old, and the sound is not what it used to be. I looked at those 3d sound bars, and the bose even tho are super expensive they are way nice, and they have those console things you hook everything up to... but its way overkill for the needs of my setup.

Now.. does anyone recommend something to use? My living room is not that big... and i think the 3d sound bar would work nicely there, since i have my 5.1 speakers just around my computer anyways... So any recommendations? my price range? i guess 250-300. If its less the better haha I think the other one i have was 100 bucks, and i bought it like in 2005 haha Remember, i have my pc, ps3 and 360 to hook up... i am curious to how people hook up their systems as well.

Any input would be much appreciated, plus i think the best way to shop is to hear from someone else if they have some exp with the sound system.

Ok.. thanks!

Replies